Dr. Antje H. Howard

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/11/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 2.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Antje H. Howard has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

29/12/13 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Antje" to "Antje H."
RID: 1492480
21/07/11 4 4 4 4 Very helpful, kind, supportive and willing to brainstorm solutions that are non "Western" medicine. I"m very happy with this physician.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 710538
27/10/08 3 1 1 1 I was told to arrive 1/2 hr. before my appointment even though they had sent me paper work to fill out and bring in, upon arriving they realized they had failed to send me all of the paper work so I had to fill out more. Howard kept me waiting despite the office (and parking lot) seemingly being empty. She was unable to address any of my concerns and instead referred me to a specialist and a clinic which she had no information on how it operated, or told me she didn't know of any solutions to simple problems which I even knew of solutions for. It became clear she hadn't bothered to do even a simple bit of research on my health problem which she was made aware of before accepting me as a new patient. She encouraged (even pushed)vaccinations despite the Vida practice being open to those who wish not to vaccinate. Overall she was more concered with what she believes in rather than what I believe in and feel is right for me as an individual. Very disappointing, will not return.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield