Rate Dr. Sarah G. Murphy

Dr. Sarah G. Murphy's Ratings

Dr, Sarah Murphy is an outstanding professional.She is extremely competent and amazingly caring. She has kept care and compassion at the forefront of her practice. She remains fresh and very genuine. I highly recommend Sarah Murphy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

SHE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR. CARING, GENEROUS WITH HER TIME, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, SENSITIVE TO YOUR NEEDS AND THOROUGH. THE NURSES WORKING WITH DR. MURPHY ARE FRIENDLY, HELPFUL AND AVAILABLE FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr. Sarah Murphy is, by far, one of the best doctors I have ever met. She listens thoroughly and is genuinely cares for her patients' well being. She promptly gets back to her patients when she says she will and her staff is excellent as well. I had another primary care physician for over 20 years but left when he did not think my abdominal pain was valid. After one visit with Dr. Murphy's practice, my 6ml kidney stone was discovered. I am so glad that i am now one of Dr. Murphy's patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2008

Dr. Murphy has been our primary for a number of years. Due to her kind and thorough care, my husbands cancer was caught very early. Thank you Dr. Murphy, there is no other like you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

I agree with everyone else who has posted. Dr. Sarah Murphy has been my primary DR for about 10 years. She is kind, caring and has an excellent bedside manor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2008

excellent doctor, takes time to listen to patients pains and sufferings. Excellent bedside manner. Best doctor i have had in 56 yrs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2007

This doctor is one of the best doctors I could recomend. She is kind and caring and always willing to listen and help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2007

Caring; spends time with patients, doesn't rush.Great preventative care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123392].votes_count ]]