Rate Dr. James L. Bland

Dr. James L. Bland's Ratings

My sister and I have been seeing Dr Bland for years. The only reason we stopped is due to moving out of the area. You may have to wait SOMETIMES but normal wait was within 15 minutes of appt time. He takes his time and is very knowledgeable. My sister is autistic and he really cared for her and she loved him. We will miss him.

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

Dr.Bland is very rude and impatient. You wait for hours after you appointment to be seen then when he finally comes to the room he always seems to be in a rush and never has time for his patients.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

It has been over 10 yrs since my son saw Dr. Bland. We were needing a referral (for insurance purposes) for my young son with sensory issues. Our appt was at 3 pm. Shortly after we got there, Bland went on a long late lunch break. We were seen nearly 3 hrs later. Meanwhile, my 4 yr old son was about to tear up the office being cooped and ADHD, too. When we finally got to see Dr. Bland, he acted like he had never heard of sensory issues in a CHILD. He thought only older adults had sensory issues. Needless to say, we never went back to him. I didn't feel that he had any concern to move at any reasonable pace to see patients, nor help them.

Submitted July 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bland is the most compassionate, caring doctor I've ever had. He takes as much time as you need. Yes, sometimes one has to wait a while but when it is your turn, you get his 100% attention. I hope he never retires.

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag

He Is a great Doctor ! My mom and I have no problem with wait time,or w/ Dr. Bland. It is necessary to have extended wait time, in all Dr offices. He needs the time to evaluate dozens of patients daily. Charting ,Medications etc.. Who wants a hasty MD. Not us.. We all have ways to bear the burden of Waiting, newspapers, Puzzles, Cell phones, books , even pen and paper. It works for me...

Submitted Nov. 29, 2010 | flag

very very rude and pompous doctor. it take 3 hours to see him . doesnt really talk to you all he does is write and when u ask questions he looks at you like you should know the answer and watch out he might insult you

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bland has been my Dr. for about 5 yr's. He has always taken care of any problems I've had. I like that he works on a first come basis. No appt. just sign in and have a seat. I used the va. before him and in less than 2 wks. he took care of more than they had in 18 mths.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag