Rate Dr. Thomas Echlin

Dr. Thomas Echlin's Ratings

Dr. Echlin has been my doctor for 48 years. I could not ask for a better doctor. He always takes interest in you personally as well as physically. I like the comment that someone made that he is a good psychologist also. Very true.. I have been a very lucky person to be able to have him as my doctor. Thank you Dr. Echlin

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

awsome doctor echlin really knows what he is doing.He has always been there for me when i need a dr.

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Echlin took care of me for 20 years. He is the most compassionate, empathetic doctor and I am alive today only because of him. Suffering from multiple health problems, I could not have prayed for a more thorough, knowledgeable, caring person to help me. Karen is also a wonderful, caring nurse. Together they gave me unwavering support through all my suffering. Dr. Echlin and his staff deserve all the good blessings life has to offer.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2012 | flag

He delivered me over 54 years ago, and was our doctor as a child. very kind dedicated man. I remember Karen who I believe is still his nurse. Rally On

Submitted April 29, 2012 | flag

Although he deserves retirement after so many years of helping families, I dread the thought. I fully agree with all the favourable comments, and add one more: he is as good a psychologist and he is physician.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2012 | flag

Retirement would be good on him; as any great man, he has deserved as much peaceful time as he has given to all his patients. His staff is excellent, and the overall throughput is very fast. If a medication is not doing its job he will know when it is best to switch to something more effective. I am sure that when he retires, he will have recommendations on who we should see next. Thank you Dr Echlin.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr Echlin has been my Doctor for over 40 years and also my parents Doctor.I am very grateful for the all the help and attention he has given us.I dread the day he retires but when he does it will be well deserved

Submitted Sept. 15, 2010 | flag

Great doctor and staff! Has been taking care of our family for four generations.We love him and and have great respect for him. God bless Dr.Echlin.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2008 | flag

He has been my doctor for 44 years and i would be completly lost without him.

Submitted March 27, 2008 | flag

I have had Dr. Echlin for over 44 years and he is the best. If you go in during clinic hours, sure you will have to wait, but if you make an appointment you are in and out almost immediately. He is a very wonderful sincere doctor and has looked after me with great expertise on many occasions. If and when he retires he will truly be missed. I will feel very lost when he retires. I rate him as #5 - the best.

Submitted April 28, 2007 | flag