Rate Dr. Thomas Echlin

Dr. Thomas Echlin's Ratings

He has been our family doctor for over fifty years.
He delivered my daughters (oldest 48) and is still there doctor. Excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr. Echlin has been my doctor for 48 years. I could not ask for a better doctor. He always takes interest in you personally as well as physically. I like the comment that someone made that he is a good psychologist also. Very true.. I have been a very lucky person to be able to have him as my doctor. Thank you Dr. Echlin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

awsome doctor echlin really knows what he is doing.He has always been there for me when i need a dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Echlin took care of me for 20 years. He is the most compassionate, empathetic doctor and I am alive today only because of him. Suffering from multiple health problems, I could not have prayed for a more thorough, knowledgeable, caring person to help me. Karen is also a wonderful, caring nurse. Together they gave me unwavering support through all my suffering. Dr. Echlin and his staff deserve all the good blessings life has to offer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2012

He delivered me over 54 years ago, and was our doctor as a child. very kind dedicated man. I remember Karen who I believe is still his nurse. Rally On

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Although he deserves retirement after so many years of helping families, I dread the thought. I fully agree with all the favourable comments, and add one more: he is as good a psychologist and he is physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2012

Retirement would be good on him; as any great man, he has deserved as much peaceful time as he has given to all his patients. His staff is excellent, and the overall throughput is very fast. If a medication is not doing its job he will know when it is best to switch to something more effective. I am sure that when he retires, he will have recommendations on who we should see next. Thank you Dr Echlin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2010

Dr Echlin has been my Doctor for over 40 years and also my parents Doctor.I am very grateful for the all the help and attention he has given us.I dread the day he retires but when he does it will be well deserved

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2010

Great doctor and staff! Has been taking care of our family for four generations.We love him and and have great respect for him. God bless Dr.Echlin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2008

He has been my doctor for 44 years and i would be completly lost without him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468014].votes_count ]]