Rate Dr. David Brake

Dr. David Brake's Ratings

He is an extremely smart and caring doctor. If any of my family or friends needed to be referred I would want them to ask for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Well Doctor Dave is a great doctor...Cares and does follow up on me as I needed it done...Got me the help I needed and saved my life by getting me to the Qe2 to have my heart blockage fixed...He is a man I trust with my life...That said it all...and does it all with a smile on his face...Thanks for letting me give him a pat on the back cause he earned it...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2007

Dr. Brake is very good at what he does. I only had the one appointment but he ha a handle on my problem and did not dismiss it as not being important. It is extremely important to me and my partner. Will know more when I see how well the follow up procedures are handled. He does take an awful long time to see one year waiting, but then maybe the gp forgot to do the referral who knows.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Excellent physician. Dr. Brake literally has every quality that you would want to find in a physician. He's incredibly skilled and experienced and constantly demonstrates his commitment to the patients he serves. He is extremely well respected within the medical community and is very well known for the high quality care he provides.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

He is very easy to talk to.He has helped me a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468699].votes_count ]]