Dr. Ahmad Tarajki

Rate Dr. Ahmad Tarajki

Dr. Ahmad Tarajki's Ratings

Doctor Tarakji looked after my father during his last days with us. Dr Tarakji tried very hard to help him during his illness and was very straightforward when speaking to the family about what to expect.

Submitted March 10, 2013 | flag

Extremely honest, caring and helpful. A Very knowledgeable doctor who helped a sick member of my family. Indeed a great asset to the Medical Profession. I would recommend him 100%. Thank you Dr. Tarakji for all the help !

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag

Gentle and intelligent doctor. I would like to see him again, but he has changed his specialty.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2013 | flag

he cares about the staff and his patients..he always has time to listen..very knowledgeable...eager to teach u something new.. an asset to the medical profession...

Submitted May 21, 2008 | flag

First saw Dr. Tarakji when admitted to hospital in August 2005. He has followed up on this problem ever since and referred me to specialists in Halifax back at that time and over this period he has continued to keep a check on me as I've gone through all the many tests. I had a recent problem (November 2007) which I let him know about by fax when sending him some other information he wanted for his files. He immediately called and left a voice mail and when I dropped into his office to make an appointment he saw me come in and wanted to see me right then. He has been very punctual in everything he has said he would do and I'm amazed at how thorough he is. I'm also impressed at his recall of my file and circumstances & the last time I was there he had not even opened the file his secretary had handed him when we first started talking and he had the dates in his head. I would refer this doctor to anyone based on all my dealings with him. Very professional, courteous and knowledgeable.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2007 | flag

After going to other Doctors for six months, and being very sick, my father was seen by him in the emergency department. He made a diagnosis which was confirmed by three other doctors in Halifax a couple of weeks later.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2007 | flag

Is very caring.After seeing a couple different doctors,he seen me and sent me right to Halifax the next day.He was exactly right with his suspected diagnosis.I see him every couple of months and he is great!!!!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2007 | flag