Rate Dr. Arash Arani

Dr. Arash Arani's Ratings

One of the best doctors I have ever seen. Very caring, on time, friendly and well informed.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2012 | flag

I can't take time off work so I can't see him. He only works from 10-3 Mon-Fri (nice, hey?). I'd like to see him at 8am or after 4:30 - No Go. How about Saturday? - Nope. When I do get the time (on my vacation) and make the appointment, they call and cancel last minute. Then I have to wait 2 months. It's absurd. I came to the walk-in and there was 15 people and no doctor. The doctor was on his way. I went to a different walk-in and they had the cheek to call me and ask why I didn't use Argus. Are you kidding me? I had better service when I lived in Africa! It's been 3 years and I can't get an appointment with him. I have actually forgotten what he looks like. Summer holidays, garbage hours and don't care attitude. Looking for a new doctor. I don't need good bedside manner. I need a doctor who can make time to see me for 10 min. Very dissappointed in him and the clinic as a whole.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

Dusgusted in the way this doctor over medicated my Mother instead of insisting that the specialist who did a poor job on a procedure on my mother come back to see her...she was so over medicated with narcotics that she was in another world...another reason for people to worry about doctors who do not know how to prescribe powerful narcotics...another doctor who does not have any interest in the concern of famioly members and follows up with their requests...

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag

Dr Arani has been my family's doctor for 10 years. In the last 12-24 months, it has been increasingly difficult to book appointments within a reasonble time period (often can't get one for at least 3 to 4 weeks). To make matters worse, 4 out of the last 5 appointments made for myself or one of my other family members have been cancelled and rescheduled on short notice - with the next possible date another 3 weeks away. This situation has resulted in our use of walk-in hours and emergency room visits the last three times we've tried to be seen!

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

many of the staff is good,but not all, some should not be working with the public.I find Dr. Arani too be very nice, comes in with a big smile and shakes your hand,just don't miss any appointments,oh and don't go too any other walk=in clinics or you maybe looking for another Doctor. good luck!!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Arani is a caring and competent family physician. My son was one of his first patients 10 years ago and I have never doubted his abilities. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is always pleasant, attentive and helpful to our family of 5.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2010 | flag

Excellent doc. Saw me at the hospital and figured out a problem that none of the other docs couldn't figure out. Really nice and down to earth and explained everything to me in street language so now I finally know what I got. Too bad he aint taking new patients cause I want to switch my doc.

Submitted April 11, 2010 | flag

I really like Dr.Arani. His reception staff is another matter all together! I am pregnant and everytime that I have called in to make an appointment they are rude, they will schedule me for an appointment and then call the day before to cancel! I had a UTI and my midwife sent the lab work to his office because I needed antibiotics 2 days later when I hadn't heard anything back I called to follow up. His staff were extremely rude and told me that IF my midwife sent the information through then Dr Arani would have seen it and that IF he were to write a script then the nurse would call me. I am a nurse and I know how important it is to treat a UTI quickly especially in pregnancy. I really like Dr Arani, he has always taken the time to listen to my concerns when I am able to actually see him. Unfortunately because of his staff I am going to look for another family doctor. I would hate to not be able to have my child see the doctor because his staff are so rude and wont fit them in.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2010 | flag

When Dr. Arani changed the direction of his practice to Plastic Surgery, I, along with many others, was given one month's written notice. I am a cancer survivor with ongoing medical requirements. I tried to switch to another doctor at Argus Medical, but was told that this was not possible. It took me over a year to find another doctor and I still feel that hed left me without proper medical support. My specialists agree. I have to say that from a patient perspective, I was delighted with Dr. Arani and found him as described here, personable, midly arrogant but his competency more than made up for it. I see from the notes here, that he is in fact taking new patients.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Arani was always a wonderful doctor to me. He was patient, kind and listened very well. He was persistent in helping to diagnos my PCOS and helpful in educating me about treatments and long term care for the issue. When I moved to Toronto, I continued to drive to have appointments with him annually. Recently, after having a child, I have had to opt for closer family doctor for the convenience, but I can't say enough about Dr. Arani and his knowledge and professionalism.

Submitted June 28, 2009 | flag