Rate Dr. Ann M. Rodden

Dr. Ann M. Rodden's Ratings

Very helpful staff and Dr. Rodden was very easy to talk with. Made me feel very comfortable and took time to answer all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Office is old and untidy. Staff handed me paperwork with another patients personal information already printed on it! Paperwork was copied crooked and some parts were cutoff, very unprofessional. I waited over an hour even though I arrived early for my appointment and no one else was in the waiting room. The nurse was nice and polite. Dr. Rodden was dressed in what looked like very colorful patterned running tights and barefoot running shoes with all the toes, no professional white doctors jacket or attire. She didn't seem interested in my concerns and dismissed me to see other specialists, of which told me my primary care doctor (Dr. Rodden) should have been able to take care of my needs instead of me having to see yet another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573194].votes_count ]]