Rate Dr. Peter Doig

Dr. Peter Doig's Ratings

great dentist, great guy. been going to him for years. well liked around the entire community. recommend him highly.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

ive been going to dr. doig for almost my entire life. great dentist, very knowledgeable man who always puts your best interests first

Submitted March 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Doig is an awsome dentist, he really knows his stuff,very polite, and is very good at what he does! Can't recommend him enough!!

Submitted Dec. 1, 2008 | flag

Painful needles injects freezing way too fast.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2007 | flag

Excellent service. A wonderful dentist and friend. No bad comments whatsoever

Submitted June 25, 2007 | flag

This Dentist is making MONEY,Our family went to him for years till he got too costly,&everytime we went we always had cavities,Changed dentist & were there was suppose to be cavities there were none,Greed is his middle name,A big bag of wind,never guite talking,he"s been everywhere& done everything

Submitted May 13, 2007 | flag

Very knowledgeable, skilled and professional. An asset to the Dentistry profession.

Submitted April 11, 2007 | flag

Dr. Doig is an excellent dentist. He explains procedures carefully and he strives to keep current with all the technology in dentistry and related fields of study. Members of our family have since moved from the area to larger urban areas and have reported that subsequent dentists have commented on his work and superb level of skill in restorative and cosmetic dentistry.

Submitted March 27, 2007 | flag

Watch out for this guy. He's rude and incompetent. He pulled the wrong teeth when I went to see him, and then denied it. I would have sued him, but found out too late. Stay away!

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag

I cannot believe how rough he was. I had to take my niece and nephew to see him because my sister had to work. He was very rude to me because I did not know much about their situation (it was a last minute favour.) He acted very unprofessional (telling my 7 year old nephew "what are you going to cry like a girl? Aren't you tougher than your sister?" because he was upset that it was hurting- and most of all, he was just being a little boy. He wasn't acting out, just had tears running down his cheeks because it hurt. Then to top it all off, he treated my niece, who has special needs, with no patience AT ALL!) I wished now that I would have just taken them home, but because it wasn't my children, I didn't. I was very disgusted with his bedside manner. Although his skills were OK, I think that a lot of being a good doctor is bedside manner- especially with children. Never will I go there again!!!!

Submitted March 9, 2007 | flag