Rate Dr. Konstantine Feochari

Dr. Konstantine Feochari's Ratings

Excellent Doctor. Just can't stand calling. Been on hold for an hour now.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor, highly recommend him. He is concerned about his patients well-being and will take all necessary steps to ensure they get better. Very knowledgeable about his specialty.

Submitted June 21, 2014 | flag

I am not impressed. I wouldn't recommend this Doctor to my worst enemy.

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

Now that Dr Feochari is with Cardiogenix we no longer have to endure the horrible receptionist / nurse who would never answer the phone, and would lock the door even when you had an appointment etc. So now there are no drawbacks! Dr Feochari is great, he is efficient, professional, on time. Recommended!

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr is OK, Mary has to go. I have not gone there in 2 yrs b/c of her. No excuse for those who feel she is overworked. Not acceptable she is rude and DR. F knows about her b/c Marys behaviour has been discussed. I wonder about the two of them. Hummm

Submitted April 21, 2011 | flag

Seriously, Mary is still the same! My last child was born in 2008 and thank God I dont see this Dr. often anymore. As I write this, I have been waiting on hold for 51 minutes, hung up, called back only to be told, 'hold please' again! Cant leave a message because the answering machine is ALWAYS full. Seriously, it is time to change the receptionist.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2011 | flag

I called this morning to say I cannot attend an appointment and waited 36 minutes and hung up. So I hope you read this and realize when I don't show up I did want to let you know. Secretaries should ask what the nature of the call is and then decide if it should be put on hold.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2010 | flag

i really like dr. feochari.. he's very very helpful and explains clearly information you want to know

Submitted Nov. 8, 2010 | flag

Dr. Feochari came recommended to me and he lives up to the recomendations and more. He notices all and takes of of the matter at hand and questions anything that comes up during the visit. It this wonderful province of ours where it is hard to get a Doctor it is so great to find one who is Truly devoted to his work and all matters concerned.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2010 | flag

Great Doctor! Best ever! Unlike many Canadian doctor whose motto is “Why do anything it may go away by itself”, he acts. I had both my children with him and both pregnancies I had problems, with my first child in first trimester and problems with kidneys with my second child in second trimester, both times he acted fast and professional, he never hesitated to send me to take extra test, just in case, better safe than sorry, and I appreciated SO MUCH. And finally he delivered my both kids by C-section and he did a great job! Thanks Doc! And thanks Mary for getting for me these genetic tests in Childrens hospital I could not get by myself!

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag