Rate Dr. Melvyn W. Kramer

Dr. Melvyn W. Kramer's Ratings

Dr. Kramer is the best. He keeps up to date on all of the latest in medical advances, spends plenty of time with you, and answers all questions clearly and thoroughly. Best doctor I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][571695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Although often late, he spends the time needed with you, is conservative in his treatment and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][571694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2009

I can't recommend him highly enough. A kind and caring man who takes the time to explain and answer questions. I've been going to Dr Kramer all of my adult life, over 20 years now and will continue to do so as long as I can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][571693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

I agree with the other rating. His staff tends to be unhelpful especially one of his nurse practitioners BUT he is excellent. He spends a lot of time with patients which is why there is a wait. He has a great "bed side manner" and I highly recommend him if you can deal with the office staff. He has ben very helpful with some medical issues. He is cnservative which is a good fit for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][571692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2009

Dr.Kramer is a good doctor, but very, very hard to see. You need to fight with the stubborn, unfriendly staff at Concord Hillside to see him. You do end up waiting a while to see him, but my overall experience with him has been good. Like every human he does drop the ball though. So be clear, concise, and friendly, and he is usually on the money about things. He likes blood tests too, just as an FYI.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][571691].votes_count ]]