Rate Dr. Chad Coles

Dr. Chad Coles's Ratings

Such a good and genuine doctor! Always explains things thoroughly and makes sure he answers all of your questions

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

I broke my tibia in August, Dr Cole put me back together, along with a plate, screws and a bone graft. He explained clearly what he was doing and why. For my follow up apts, he takes the time to answer my many questions, and show me the updated x-rays. You may have to wait a bit in the clinic, but that's because he is focused on his patients. With any further questions, I can leave a msg with his office, and they get the answer back to me in a timely fashion. Thank-you Dr Cole for all that you do.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

Landed in ER with broken right femur, 11broken ribs and a crushed left ankle which was so badly injured that I was told i might lose the foot. Dr. Coles took me on and after 2 surgeries on the ankle, and fixing the femur, I am walking again. I am so thankful for Dr. Coles . He is the smartest, kindest surgeon I have ever known. He goes out of he way to assist you in any way he can. I am forever grateful .

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr Coles attended me in the ER for a broken femur in 2012-13..It would be hard to express enough gratitude to him for his professional care. I wish him all the best with his wonderful project in Haiti as he is a very caring ( and handsome) doctor. Respectfully...Nancy Smyth

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

I was very pleased with Dr Coles knowledge and bed side manner when caring for my son after his accident. Excellent doctor!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

at age 85 I broke my left femur bone and spent two months in hospital. Dr Coles patched me up through Emergency.I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful,caring and compassionate man. I would gladly make another trip to the ER if I thought I could convince him to fix my fractured wrist ! Respectfully, Mrs.Nancy Smyth (April,2013)

Submitted April 21, 2013 | flag

I had two visits with Dr. Coles for a dislocated A.C. joint. He provided excellent service and even went out of his way to look into specific safety braces for motorcycling.. I am very pleased..

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

Waited a long time in the clinic to be seen but the doctor was helpful, informative and took time with me.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr.Cole took the time to explain my x-ray on my broken arm. He also looked up my previous x-rays on my foot and explained in great detail what was wrong with my foot. I have been waiting 8 years to see Dr. Glazebrook and have never heard from him. Dr. Cole is making an appointment for me with another Doctor in Kentville so I can hopefully get faster service. Thank you Dr. Cole.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2011 | flag

My daughter was in a car crash and had two broken femors, broken tib and fib in right leg and ankle had exploded + fractured heel. Dr.Coles put her back together and she walks today thanks to him. If you want the best he is it.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag