Rate Dr. Chad Coles

Dr. Chad Coles's Ratings

I broke my tibia in August, Dr Cole put me back together, along with a plate, screws and a bone graft. He explained clearly what he was doing and why. For my follow up apts, he takes the time to answer my many questions, and show me the updated x-rays. You may have to wait a bit in the clinic, but that's because he is focused on his patients. With any further questions, I can leave a msg with his office, and they get the answer back to me in a timely fashion. Thank-you Dr Cole for all that you do.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

Landed in ER with broken right femur, 11broken ribs and a crushed left ankle which was so badly injured that I was told i might lose the foot. Dr. Coles took me on and after 2 surgeries on the ankle, and fixing the femur, I am walking again. I am so thankful for Dr. Coles . He is the smartest, kindest surgeon I have ever known. He goes out of he way to assist you in any way he can. I am forever grateful .

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr Coles attended me in the ER for a broken femur in 2012-13..It would be hard to express enough gratitude to him for his professional care. I wish him all the best with his wonderful project in Haiti as he is a very caring ( and handsome) doctor. Respectfully...Nancy Smyth

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

I was very pleased with Dr Coles knowledge and bed side manner when caring for my son after his accident. Excellent doctor!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

at age 85 I broke my left femur bone and spent two months in hospital. Dr Coles patched me up through Emergency.I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful,caring and compassionate man. I would gladly make another trip to the ER if I thought I could convince him to fix my fractured wrist ! Respectfully, Mrs.Nancy Smyth (April,2013)

Submitted April 21, 2013 | flag

I had two visits with Dr. Coles for a dislocated A.C. joint. He provided excellent service and even went out of his way to look into specific safety braces for motorcycling.. I am very pleased..

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

Waited a long time in the clinic to be seen but the doctor was helpful, informative and took time with me.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr.Cole took the time to explain my x-ray on my broken arm. He also looked up my previous x-rays on my foot and explained in great detail what was wrong with my foot. I have been waiting 8 years to see Dr. Glazebrook and have never heard from him. Dr. Cole is making an appointment for me with another Doctor in Kentville so I can hopefully get faster service. Thank you Dr. Cole.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2011 | flag

My daughter was in a car crash and had two broken femors, broken tib and fib in right leg and ankle had exploded + fractured heel. Dr.Coles put her back together and she walks today thanks to him. If you want the best he is it.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

My husband may have lost his leg if not for Dr. Coles. Clearly he knows what he's doing PLUS he has excellent communication, compassion and understanding of his patient's needs and concerns. We've been back to see him several times and only had to wait about an hour once....not bad at all! Other appointments were on time.

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag