Rate Dr. Chad Coles

Dr. Chad Coles's Ratings

My mom came from another country and had an accident. Came in emerg and fixed up the same evening. Thanks to Dr Coles. He is definitly a CAN-DO man.......apart from the fact that he is a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Such a good and genuine doctor! Always explains things thoroughly and makes sure he answers all of your questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I broke my tibia in August, Dr Cole put me back together, along with a plate, screws and a bone graft. He explained clearly what he was doing and why. For my follow up apts, he takes the time to answer my many questions, and show me the updated x-rays. You may have to wait a bit in the clinic, but that's because he is focused on his patients. With any further questions, I can leave a msg with his office, and they get the answer back to me in a timely fashion. Thank-you Dr Cole for all that you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1469529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

Landed in ER with broken right femur, 11broken ribs and a crushed left ankle which was so badly injured that I was told i might lose the foot. Dr. Coles took me on and after 2 surgeries on the ankle, and fixing the femur, I am walking again. I am so thankful for Dr. Coles . He is the smartest, kindest surgeon I have ever known. He goes out of he way to assist you in any way he can. I am forever grateful .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1469528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

Dr Coles attended me in the ER for a broken femur in 2012-13..It would be hard to express enough gratitude to him for his professional care. I wish him all the best with his wonderful project in Haiti as he is a very caring ( and handsome) doctor. Respectfully...Nancy Smyth

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1469527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I was very pleased with Dr Coles knowledge and bed side manner when caring for my son after his accident. Excellent doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1469526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

at age 85 I broke my left femur bone and spent two months in hospital. Dr Coles patched me up through Emergency.I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful,caring and compassionate man. I would gladly make another trip to the ER if I thought I could convince him to fix my fractured wrist ! Respectfully, Mrs.Nancy Smyth (April,2013)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1469525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

I had two visits with Dr. Coles for a dislocated A.C. joint. He provided excellent service and even went out of his way to look into specific safety braces for motorcycling.. I am very pleased..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1469524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

Waited a long time in the clinic to be seen but the doctor was helpful, informative and took time with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1469523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

Dr.Cole took the time to explain my x-ray on my broken arm. He also looked up my previous x-rays on my foot and explained in great detail what was wrong with my foot. I have been waiting 8 years to see Dr. Glazebrook and have never heard from him. Dr. Cole is making an appointment for me with another Doctor in Kentville so I can hopefully get faster service. Thank you Dr. Cole.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1469522].votes_count ]]