Rate Dr. Sarah Burrow

Dr. Sarah Burrow's Ratings

Dr. Burrow recently treated our son for a short period of time. I found her to be professional yet personable. She took a few seconds to talk with our son during visits,thus making a patient/Doctor connection. Upon requiring some additional information she returned our call and shared directions which were required. We, as parents were more than pleased with the care we received! Thanks Dr. Burrow!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1470818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

I was with her for over 1 year. I finally decided to get another opinion. The other opinion doctor looked at my MRI and found what was wrong. Dr.burrow was a waste of my time by every app I would wait at least an hour and a half for the first app. of the day. I shouldn't have wasted all that money and time on a miss diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1470817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

My daughter has been a patient of Dr B for 12 years-she has always been open,honest and very caring. She has always taken the time to talk, explain procedures and plans for future treatment.In 12 years we have never had a bad visit. She really cares-my daughter is a dancer- Dr B has always helped us find solutions..lol she even helped figure out ways to modify dance shoes. My daughter had her surgery last month..we cant even see the scars today. Many days she was my rock and I feel so lucky to have her in our lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1470816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

we had seen almost 7 drs within 2 months and Dr. Burrow after first visit, my daughter was off her crutches within 2 days, the level of expertise, experience for this Dr. is Phenomenonal, she is the best I have ever seen. She treated my daughter as her own, what else can we ask for, I have so much respect and gratitude for all she did for my daugher and us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1470815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr Burrow has been treating my daughter for scoliosis for the last 3 years. She is very personable, kind, knowledgeable, empathetic and thorough. We have every faith in her and would highly recommend her. We feel blessed that she has helped my daughter through this difficult time. Thank you Dr. Burrow!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1470814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2011

My grandson was born with a rare condition called handhart syndrome Dr. Burrow has put us a ease with all the surgery he might have to go through I would highly recommened Dr. Burrow to anyone needing her as a doctor her staff is also very friendly her bedside manner is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1470813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2010

When my 7 year old daughter was diagnosed by Dr.Burrow with septic hip, Dr.Burrow did everything to make sure my daughter was comfortable and happy. Dr.Burrow was so happy and friendly with my daughter helping her get over the anxiety of having to be in the hospital. Dr.Burrow was wonderful :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1470812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2010

Doctor Sarah and/or her staff lost file of my daughter. When we came back for a follow up appointment 6 months later she did not have clue or whatsoever regarding to the case. We had to start over, and she was interested in listening what was her diganostic given to me by that time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1470811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2010

Dr. Burrow for the past 21 months has been wonderful with our daughter, on our last visit they went for a walk and looked at pictures, she doesn't rush you, answers all your questions - wonderful doctor, lucky to have her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1470810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Burrow was simply wonderful to my 6 year old daughter and her very anxious parents.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1470809].votes_count ]]