Dr. Robert Fujiki

Dr. Robert Fujiki

Rate Dr. Robert Fujiki

Dr. Robert Fujiki's Ratings

I came to this practice after a bad experience elsewhere, and I am now a patient of the Fujikis. They run a first-class dental practice! There is never a wait time, and everyone is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

The doctor is awesome!very nice,funny,the best doctor I ever met:-)Outstanding!you guys took care of me like a baby! LOL Thank you so much.

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bob is the BEST! I had several very bad experiences before seeing Dr. Bob and I must say, I am not fearful anymore. He is an excellent clinician, great guy and his staff are amazing! I wouldn't go anywhere else. I have been a very satisfied patient for 20 years now. Keep up the good work!

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

Dr.Bob, is gentle kind and reassuring, I don't get as nervous as I use to anymore, t he staff is courteous and professional , extremely friendly, they are very accommodating to my physical limits in the chair.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

Been going to Bob since he was a rookie with Dr Starr. This is the best dental practice you could hope to find.

Submitted May 17, 2013 | flag

Excellent service from a caring and competent doctor. Superb, friendly and attractive staff who always seem to love what they do. Two thumbs up, way up!

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

After many bad experiences over the years, we finally found the most professional, compitent,gentle, caring, knowlegable dentist who we would recommend to everyone.

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

Since becoming a Fujiki patient, I no longer stress about my dentist appointments. The entire staff is incredibly gentle, kind and thorough. My five year old daughter isn't nervous either - she enjoys the visit. Why couldn't dentistry be like that when I was growing up. Painless and happy. Way to go the entire Fujiki team.

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bob has always maintained a professional office with a casual, friendly atmosphere. I have been a patient for 30+ years resulting in a confident smile! Now, my grand kids love their appointments with him! The staff is always at their best...and Dr Mark & Dr Suzie are following in his footsteps. A wonderful family practice. (Bob is also my photography mentor! ;-)

Submitted June 11, 2012 | flag