Dr. Robert Fujiki

Rate Dr. Robert Fujiki

Dr. Robert Fujiki's Ratings

Great dental Office And Staff. Never a dull moment, professional, friendly, upbeat, smiles and jokes come along with the treatment and this is genuine. I feel at home at Fujiki dental and Bob Fujiki is the best. Both of his children are accomplished dentists practicing along with their father add to the already great experience of Fujiki Dental.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I came to this practice after a bad experience elsewhere, and I am now a patient of the Fujikis. They run a first-class dental practice! There is never a wait time, and everyone is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

The doctor is awesome!very nice,funny,the best doctor I ever met:-)Outstanding!you guys took care of me like a baby! LOL Thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Bob is the BEST! I had several very bad experiences before seeing Dr. Bob and I must say, I am not fearful anymore. He is an excellent clinician, great guy and his staff are amazing! I wouldn't go anywhere else. I have been a very satisfied patient for 20 years now. Keep up the good work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr.Bob, is gentle kind and reassuring, I don't get as nervous as I use to anymore, t he staff is courteous and professional , extremely friendly, they are very accommodating to my physical limits in the chair.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1471387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

Been going to Bob since he was a rookie with Dr Starr. This is the best dental practice you could hope to find.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1471386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Excellent service from a caring and competent doctor. Superb, friendly and attractive staff who always seem to love what they do. Two thumbs up, way up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1471385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

After many bad experiences over the years, we finally found the most professional, compitent,gentle, caring, knowlegable dentist who we would recommend to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1471384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Since becoming a Fujiki patient, I no longer stress about my dentist appointments. The entire staff is incredibly gentle, kind and thorough. My five year old daughter isn't nervous either - she enjoys the visit. Why couldn't dentistry be like that when I was growing up. Painless and happy. Way to go the entire Fujiki team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1471383].votes_count ]]