Rate Dr. George D. Kofinas

Dr. George D. Kofinas's Ratings

Bet doctorbest doctorvery nice very nice doctor his staff so nice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

What can I say about the fertility institute I am so blessed to this establishment as they help assist me in conceiving my son, which is the joy of my life. The staff and doctors were amazing, thoughtful, and extremely helpful. I am forever grateful to this institute!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

At the Fertility Institute, I always knew that I was in the best hands possible. The physicians were so professional and nurturing. The nurses were amazingly attentive and thoughtful. I felt like I was around family. This made my experience of several IVF attempts and procedures much more smooth and my fears were always soothed the moment I came into the institute. I felt like everyone was behind me, supporting me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Kofinas and his team of doctors, nurses, and administrators are among the best medical team I've ever worked with, and I've lived in NYC my entire life with access to many wonderful doctors. Dr. Kofinas and his team successfully operated on me, relieving me from debilitating pain related to endometriosis, and successfully helped me get pregnant. I have never worked with a more professional, kinder group of doctors, nurses and administrators (and I'm pretty confident I met everyone who works there). Each person treated me with sensitivity and respect throughout both my surgery and fertility treatments. I never waited too long to see a nurse or doctor, and when I did have a small complication (OHSS), it was quickly diagnosed and treated. Dr. Kofinas, himself, is very kind and warm; he always greeted me with a smile and asked me how I was, and he personally performed every major part of my treatment. Even today, when I go in to the office to see Dr. Kofinas' brother for my pregnancy, the team from the Fertility Institute greet me and ask how everything is going. I highly recommend Dr. Kofinas and his team to anyone suffering from undiagnosed gynecological or fertility challenges.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2489836].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

I am a very satisfied patient of Dr. George Kofinas and the other doctors within his practice. My husband and I had been trying for a baby for 5 years with no success. We had gone to doctors and other clinics (NYU Fertility Center)and the quality of care was just not comparable. Within the first few visits Dr. Kofinas' clinic diagnosed me with several issues that weren't even picked up on by other doctors. He was thorough and treated me like an individual with individual symptoms and issues, not just another woman in line to give her blood samples (my experience at NYU Fertility). After two attempts at an IUI we decided to try IVF, and we were happily successful on the first try. I always felt like I was in very good hands. The doctors knew me by name as well as the head nurse (who is fantastic). Dr. Kofinas was recommended to me by a friend who had many years of fertility issues. I am so happy I listened to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I think the Kofinas Institute was great. The nurses and assistants were friendly, efficient and caring. Appointments were always on time, no long waits. Dr. Kofinas, Dr. B and Dr. Montes were all knowledgeable in their profession and explained anything I wanted to know. The recommended testing was thorough and painless for the most part. If you have Aetna HMO insurance the ride is a bit smooth, the only rough patch was paying copayments 3x per week during IUI and arriving between 7-9 for sonograms; be prepared for that if you live far from the Brooklyn location. After the second round of IUI there was a success, I'm "graduating" and moving on to my regular OBGYN to continue prenatal care. I'd recommend Dr. Kofinas and his staff to anyone struggling with fertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Kofinas and his staff have been incredible since the first time we walked into his office. The decision to come to the Fertility Institute was the best decision my husband and I ever made. Without Dr. Kofinas we would never have our incredible daughter!! We are currently pregnant again and it would never have been possible without Dr. Kofinas. Words cannot express how truly thankful we are and will always be. The office staff is exceptional, everyone makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. Dr. Kofinas and all his staff are a huge part of our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

When my partner and I decided to to have our own biological child, it was important for us to find a fertility clinic who would be gay friendly and made us feel comfortable. We had been recommended to several different fertility clinics by friends but ultimately chose the Kofinas clinic because of its proximity to work, early hours, and most of all the recommendation from a close friend that they are very caring, professional and efficient. We were recommended to see Dr.Narine and she was wonderful, she took the time to explain everything and tailored the process to us. The entire staff from front desk to nursing were professional and caring. My partner was closely involved in each visit. they made us feel very welcomed. They were out of my network but I never had to pay anything more than my copay for the process. I bought medications from the clinic itself and that turned out to be cheaper than if I had gone through my insurance. I'm 12 weeks pregnant and recommend them highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

A friend suggested I go to the Kofinas Institute after two unsuccessful attempts at another fertility clinic. From the very first appointment, I knew I was in a for a better, more thorough and more customized IVF experience. Today, I'm thrilled to be 7+ weeks pregnant and have graduated to perinatal care. I like the fact that I was seen by different physicians and nurses, making me feel as though nothing was overlooked or overruled. I also appreciated that the staff, while friendly, is as efficient as possible. Mondays and Fridays are super busy, but the care if worth the wait. I'm happily 7+ weeks pregnant and have graduated to perinatal care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

The staff that work in the back office ( nurse- nurse assistant- nurse station ) has the same attitude as the doctors Kofinas & Doc B. They are warm , caring , informative and assertive. The best!!!!my favorites nurses are Christine & Jessica . They cry and laugh with me. Everyone office should have angel nurses like them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123821].votes_count ]]