Rate Dr. George D. Kofinas

Dr. George D. Kofinas's Ratings

Dr. Kofinas and staff are wonderful. I was often at their office 2-3x/wk and although I went through the roster of dr's, they were always on top of my history and never missed a beat. And Dr. Kofinas or Dr. B were always available if I needed them directly. I called over the weekend once with a question and was able to speak to Dr. B right away. It's a bustling yet highly effective office and usually I was in and out in an hour. The nurses are all very friendly and even the local pharmacy (Greentree) they work with is great. It's helpful to have pharmacists who understand the procedures you are going through and can serve as another source of knowledge. I've now graduated onto Dr. Alexander Kofinas after my first successful IVF attempt with Dr. George Kofinas. What else can you ask for!?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

The staff was always very professional. The doctors were eager to answer all my question. And address any concerns that I had. Dr Brzechffa was available to discuss my plan of care throughout my entire treatment process. I have and would highly recommend Dr. Kofinas and associates.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Do not pay upfront for anything. Let everything go through insurance first. You will not get your money back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

He is the best IVF doctor and his nurse term are the best too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Bet doctorbest doctorvery nice very nice doctor his staff so nice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

What can I say about the fertility institute I am so blessed to this establishment as they help assist me in conceiving my son, which is the joy of my life. The staff and doctors were amazing, thoughtful, and extremely helpful. I am forever grateful to this institute!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

At the Fertility Institute, I always knew that I was in the best hands possible. The physicians were so professional and nurturing. The nurses were amazingly attentive and thoughtful. I felt like I was around family. This made my experience of several IVF attempts and procedures much more smooth and my fears were always soothed the moment I came into the institute. I felt like everyone was behind me, supporting me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Kofinas and his team of doctors, nurses, and administrators are among the best medical team I've ever worked with, and I've lived in NYC my entire life with access to many wonderful doctors. Dr. Kofinas and his team successfully operated on me, relieving me from debilitating pain related to endometriosis, and successfully helped me get pregnant. I have never worked with a more professional, kinder group of doctors, nurses and administrators (and I'm pretty confident I met everyone who works there). Each person treated me with sensitivity and respect throughout both my surgery and fertility treatments. I never waited too long to see a nurse or doctor, and when I did have a small complication (OHSS), it was quickly diagnosed and treated. Dr. Kofinas, himself, is very kind and warm; he always greeted me with a smile and asked me how I was, and he personally performed every major part of my treatment. Even today, when I go in to the office to see Dr. Kofinas' brother for my pregnancy, the team from the Fertility Institute greet me and ask how everything is going. I highly recommend Dr. Kofinas and his team to anyone suffering from undiagnosed gynecological or fertility challenges.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2489836].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

I am a very satisfied patient of Dr. George Kofinas and the other doctors within his practice. My husband and I had been trying for a baby for 5 years with no success. We had gone to doctors and other clinics (NYU Fertility Center)and the quality of care was just not comparable. Within the first few visits Dr. Kofinas' clinic diagnosed me with several issues that weren't even picked up on by other doctors. He was thorough and treated me like an individual with individual symptoms and issues, not just another woman in line to give her blood samples (my experience at NYU Fertility). After two attempts at an IUI we decided to try IVF, and we were happily successful on the first try. I always felt like I was in very good hands. The doctors knew me by name as well as the head nurse (who is fantastic). Dr. Kofinas was recommended to me by a friend who had many years of fertility issues. I am so happy I listened to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I think the Kofinas Institute was great. The nurses and assistants were friendly, efficient and caring. Appointments were always on time, no long waits. Dr. Kofinas, Dr. B and Dr. Montes were all knowledgeable in their profession and explained anything I wanted to know. The recommended testing was thorough and painless for the most part. If you have Aetna HMO insurance the ride is a bit smooth, the only rough patch was paying copayments 3x per week during IUI and arriving between 7-9 for sonograms; be prepared for that if you live far from the Brooklyn location. After the second round of IUI there was a success, I'm "graduating" and moving on to my regular OBGYN to continue prenatal care. I'd recommend Dr. Kofinas and his staff to anyone struggling with fertility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466151].votes_count ]]