Rate Dr. Donald V. Jones

Dr. Donald V. Jones's Ratings

AVOID THIS GUY!!!! LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!
This guy spent most of my first visit with him on the phone discussing another patient. His nurse had to remind him to debride my wound as he had the tool in one hand and the phone in the other hand. I found this terribly disrespectful. When I had problems with the dressing he ordered, I questioned if the proper dressing was applied and changed my appointment to be 2 days earlier that scheduled. At my second appointment he appeared to be upset with me. He would not even speak to me but only to his nurse. I made mention that the wound vac that had been ordered previously by another Dr (surgen), Dr Jones flew into a childlike tantrum stating "he (me) obviously is interested in the wound vac so lets order it." I then said "lets be clear, I want what you think is best". Not even looking at me, he directed his nurse to order the would vac and departed the room without even a "see you next time". Upshot is that after 4 weeks of treatment, the main source of my issues is twice the size as it was before Dr Jones came into my life. Do yourself a favor and avoid this a** clown. He is a real dbag.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

He is a great Doctor i would recommend my family and friends too him DR Jones Keep Been The Best Dr U R

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Avoid at all costs. This guy is egotistical and spends more time talking on his cell phone during office visits instead of examining his patients thoroughly. The office staff isn't much help either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][572156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2013

He is an excellant Doctor.He takes his time and makes sure you understand the procedure to be performed. I would recommend this dr to anybody that I love.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][572155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

My first impression was negative; he was sitting at a laptop chewing gum when I entered the exam room and didn't look up or get up or greet me. I thought he was the tech. That first appointment was unpleasant because he seemed totally uninterested in my case. But when I returned for the treatment, which took about an hour, he was friendly, talkative, and charming, and did what he could to put me at ease - a completely different person. But his staff had neglected to check on whether the procedure was covered by my ins., and it wasn't. He called me and said that he was going to absorb the uncovered cost, about 90%, of the procedure and that I shouldn't worry about it, but that we wouldn't be able to continue treatment without cash payment. Not unreasonable, but his staff, while friendly, really messed up. After an iffy start, I came to like and appreciate him, and it meant a lot that he called me himself instead of having his receptionist do it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][572154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2011

First Doctor I've ever disliked. He is not the type of person that listens well. Your time is not important to him. He is a very arrogant person and I believe he has lied to me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][572153].votes_count ]]