Rate Dr. Donald V. Jones

Dr. Donald V. Jones's Ratings

He is a great Doctor i would recommend my family and friends too him DR Jones Keep Been The Best Dr U R

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Avoid at all costs. This guy is egotistical and spends more time talking on his cell phone during office visits instead of examining his patients thoroughly. The office staff isn't much help either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][572156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2013

He is an excellant Doctor.He takes his time and makes sure you understand the procedure to be performed. I would recommend this dr to anybody that I love.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][572155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

My first impression was negative; he was sitting at a laptop chewing gum when I entered the exam room and didn't look up or get up or greet me. I thought he was the tech. That first appointment was unpleasant because he seemed totally uninterested in my case. But when I returned for the treatment, which took about an hour, he was friendly, talkative, and charming, and did what he could to put me at ease - a completely different person. But his staff had neglected to check on whether the procedure was covered by my ins., and it wasn't. He called me and said that he was going to absorb the uncovered cost, about 90%, of the procedure and that I shouldn't worry about it, but that we wouldn't be able to continue treatment without cash payment. Not unreasonable, but his staff, while friendly, really messed up. After an iffy start, I came to like and appreciate him, and it meant a lot that he called me himself instead of having his receptionist do it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][572154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2011

First Doctor I've ever disliked. He is not the type of person that listens well. Your time is not important to him. He is a very arrogant person and I believe he has lied to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][572153].votes_count ]]