Rate Dr. Didier Serero

Dr. Didier Serero's Ratings

Terrible diagnostician, very unsure of himself and no personality whatsoever. Ordered a million tests for a very simple problem and got everything wrong. Would never recommend this doctor. Stay away!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

This must be the most inhuman person. After begging (literally) this doctor several times to care for my dying father, he never even bothered to come close to him. His display of arrogance and carelessness shall never be forgotten. He left my father bleed internally, and refused to assist him. He finally sent an intern after the 10th time that I begged for his assistance, and 2 hours later... But it was too late. Within the hour he died. The intern was more of a doctor that he could ever wish to be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468846].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

What at amazing doctor! He's the only one who ever said 'I really want to help you, what can I do to help you?' He then moved mountains for my 88 year old mother to see the proper specialists and get the treatment she needed. He is in a class of his own and is not only a truly wonderful doctor but a compassionate human being. I wish we had more caring physicians like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr Serero treated me for an atypical migraine with care and compassion. He asked me what has worked in the past and what hasn't before completing the order sheet. His exam was thorough and he was kind enough to have an attendant put in me in the alcove cubicle in the Blue Unit. He also remembered my name the second time I saw him in Emerg. He is thorough with an excellent bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Saw him in an extremely busy ER. Nevertheless, was calm and compassionate. The best MD I have ever seen; thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2010

He treated me in the emergency room and i only have good words for him. He cared and did more than some of his colleagues recommended to identy the proper diagnosis. I went through a painful experience but felt like despite my pain, i was at least in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2009

Unbelievable. Clearly cares, and shows enormous compassion. Lucky to have had him as my doctor in the ER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Excellent doctor. Really good beside manner and most helpful when I hadto visit ER 4 times within 9 days with my husband.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2007

Excellent physician! Clearly a dedicated doctor with an excellent bedside manner. Amid the hectic emergency room he was patient and compassionate. Competant doctor who will do what it takes to find the proper diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472123].votes_count ]]