Rate Dr. Jeffrey D. Gaber

Dr. Jeffrey D. Gaber's Ratings

Even if you have the first appointment, they are running 30+ minutes late. They are blasting Maury Povich in the waiting room which only adds to the stress level. When you ask about the tardiness you are met with attitude as if its your fault the doctor isn't there. Dr. Gaber, himself, is great but getting to see him is too much to handle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][572197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

really cares, tells it like it is. I can be completely myself. He has a good sense of humor.Takes time and you can reach him directly by email. he takes the time to call you personally after your appt. with results, etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][572196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Some years back I walked into his office at a previous location with what turned out to be a kidney stone. Dr. Gaber was my new primary care provider, didn't yet have an insurance card and needed help NOW. The staff was incredible. Without an appointment I was in an examination room within :10. The PA walked in, took one look at me and said, "You're in pain aren't you?" I knew I had found the right place. I've been going to Dr. Gaber or others in the practice for over 14 years. I have to drive a little farther but don't mind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][572195].votes_count ]]