Rate Dr. Monica L. Aszterbaum

Dr. Monica L. Aszterbaum's Ratings

I love Dr. Aszterbaum. She has been my gynecologist for 10+ years. She is very friendly and never makes you feel rushed. I struggled with infertility and she quickly got me referred to a specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

It is so refreshing to find a doctor like Dr. Monica Asterbaum who truly cares about her patient's and their well being. Dr. Asterbaum gets my two thumbs up for her accurate diagnosis and willingness to find the right solution for each and every one of her patient's. I highly recommend Dr. Asterbaum and her staff to anyone. She is definitely a keeper!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I had Dr. Aszterbaum for the birth of both of my children. She is extremely kind, patient and understanding. She took the time to ensure I understood everything she was explaining. Love her! Had to change OBGYN's due to my insurance coverage change and am very sad about that. She was wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2009

Been a patient of Monica's for 15 years! Trust her COMPLETELY. She explains everything thoroughly, spend enough time for your questions to be answered. Very knowledgeable and empathetic. Love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2009

She is the best. I have been going to her for at least 10 years. Takes time to listen and doesn't rush you through like most doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Friendly, great advice, actually listens (quite a change from some of the doctors i've been to)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472250].votes_count ]]