Rate Dr. Paul M. Yonover

Dr. Paul M. Yonover's Ratings

He's a great doctor, but one of his staff members, Alison, needs to be kinder and not sound so condescending over the phone. I have spoken to her several times in the past, and loves to correct you (with a sarcastic tone) if you mispronounce Dr. Yonover's name. So be warned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Dr. Paul Yonover receives my highest recommendation. If you are in the Chicagoland area and are dealing with kidney stones, I recommend you seek out Dr. Yonover. He answered every question I had (and when you are dealing with the pain of kidney stones, you have many questions) with tremendous patience and concern and he set out a treatment plan which we stuck to and I am relieved to say that I an now "stone-free" (knock on wood). He is skilled and he cares; a pretty hard combo to come by.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

Dr Paul Yanover is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. It is rare to find someone who gives as much time and dedication as he does. I had seen another urologist who took my questions very flippantly and did not really listen to what I was saying. I switched to Dr Yanover and found he was very attentive to my needs, listened to my questions and concerns and addressed them thoroughly. I highly recommend Dr. Paul and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2011

Very caring and knowledgeable; you could not ask for a better person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2009

Dr. Yonover did an excellent job with my vasectomy. His bedside manner is great and he has good follow-up. Very knowledgeable and reassuring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

He explains things so well & he is so patient with any & all questions, no matter how silly they sound. He does not rush you out of his office! One feels like Dr. Yonover actually cares about you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1472656].votes_count ]]