Rate Dr. Robert Lussier

Dr. Robert Lussier's Ratings

Best. Doctor. Ever. He performed a vertical total hysterectomy for me. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient and kind. He never rushes, takes his time to ensure you understand what he's saying. His nurse is fantastic also. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Lussier. I was very frightened, having my first surgery, being a larger woman, had read about the horrible experiences women had during hysterectomy. Turns out, in his capable hands, I had nothing to worry about. I was up and walking around the very next day,in the hospital for no more than two days, off painkillers after week one. Seven weeks later, I am completely recovered. I was back to work during week three. My quality of life has improved 100% and I am forever thankful my family doctor referred me. Dr. Lussier even called me personally to check in and see how I was healing! Who does that? The Best Doctor Ever, that's who. If you have say in the matter when being referred to an obgyn, ask for Dr. Lussier.

Submitted March 14, 2014 | flag

Wonderful doctor...delivered both my babies...Would trust him with my life!

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag

FANTASTIC physician. Dr. Lussier has been my doctor for over 20 years, and I have nothing but wonderful things to say. he is kind, soft-spoken, knowledgable and thorough. He has always validated my concerns and I have never felt rushed. A very sweet man. Anyone who is fortunate enough to have this man as their physician is very blessed indeed. He actually remembers my past surgery dates better than I do! I have also been fortunate enough to work with him, and I have yet to hear anything but wonderful and positive feedback from his patients. Well done Dr. Lussier.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Great Dr!his assistant is a little rude but the receptionist makes up for it.Just never on time.highly recommend him

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

Excellent gynécologue. Très professionel, explique tout. Have seen this doctor for pregnancy and other reasons over the past 19 years and highly recommend him.

Submitted June 23, 2010 | flag

Excellent Doctor,. Very Helpful and PATIENT!!!! Thanks for everything Monsieur. You delivered my son in 2002 and I have had other surgeries related to health issues. You explained everything clearly to me and put my mind at ease. Christine

Submitted June 21, 2010 | flag

He was my gynecologist in the 90's and he did a good job for my myomectomy but he did not know anything about adhesions. Later on in 2007 I was sick and he came to me saying I should get fixed and hysterectomy when it wasn't needed to be done. We didn't found him professional. My husband and I found and he look like a **** who will take out all your organs. We are not an animal. He is not as good. I have to go to see another one and getting advice and really the other one was wonderful and compassionate. I don't recommand him but this is your choice.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2009 | flag

Enceinte de ma fille, j'ai été suisit par Dr. Lussier. son service impécable, il est très patient, il prend le temps d'écouter ce que sa patiente a à lui dire.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2009 | flag

Great OB, you can always be sure you & your baby are in good hands with Lussier! He was my ob for all 3 of mine!

Submitted Nov. 10, 2009 | flag

He was reassuring during my ectopic pregnancy and make my husband and I feel safe and calm. He has a manner that makes him more than just a doctor, you feel safe, you know he will do a good job. He is amazing.

Submitted June 4, 2009 | flag