Rate Dr. Stephen Roth

Dr. Stephen Roth's Ratings

Dr. Roth may be a good orthodontist if you can in fact ever get in to see him. I waited 10 weeks for my first appointment. Unfortunately this appointment was cancelled. It was rescheduled for 10 weeks later. But I was put on a cancellation list. A cancellation did come up, and I made special arrangements with my job to go to this new appointment only to show up and have them not have me scheduled. So what do they do then, they assume I no longer want to see the orthodontist and cancel my originally scheduled appointment which they neglected to tell me about until I phoned to confirm. This in my opinion is incredibly poor service. I have been 20 weeks waiting and have no appointment and was simply wished luck in finding a new orthodontist. Which I will be doing.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Very happy that I chose this orthodontist. Decided to get braces put on a little later than most, and he made the whole process a lot easier and more comfortable for me. Highly recommended and makes you feel like you're in the best of hands.

Submitted June 7, 2014 | flag

Fantastic; both Dr. Roth and office staff are absolutely wonderful. Would recommend anyone needing orthodontic treatment to go here.

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

I've been seeing Dr Roth for over 3 years, He is thorough, honest, punctual and NICE. Is able to see you for emergencies (even while still technically on vacation!) His staff are all wonderful, pleasant and competent. I have never had a single issue and now, I have a fantastic smile!

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

The Best!!! We feel we are in the most capable hands. We love the staff. The whole experience is very postive. Thank you to Dr. Roth and his great staff.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

SHelley is amazing - everyone is wonderful to deal with and very knowledgeable

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Great Orthodontist and also a great person. Very relaxed and easy going, would definately recommend him to anyone thinking about braces!

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Roth is so patient and kind. Relates well to teens. Offers all possible solutions to your orthodontic problems not just the most expensive one and lets you choose your own path. Highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2010 | flag

Excellent staff, very friendly. He is nice and relaxed guy with the who has the best and newest equipment.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2009 | flag

Dr. Roth saw me last minute while my Dr. was away for a small adjustment, he was very friendly, helpful, and quick *but thorough. Office was helpful too :)

Submitted July 31, 2009 | flag