Dr. Bonita Boone

Rate Dr. Bonita Boone

Dr. Bonita Boone's Ratings

Dr. Boone is the best doctor I have had on campus. She takes the time to assess you as whole - I went in with one issue, and she put all the symptoms together for a diagnosis that now makes sense, but no doctor had ever bothered checking for. I never feel rushed with Dr. Boone - my last appointment she spent 50 minutes with me explaining different types of medications and options. Sometimes when waiting for my appt, it starts late, but knowing that it's because of her thorough examinations, I don't mind the wait! I would highly recommend Dr. Boone to any UNB/STU student

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr Boon was by far the best doctor I have ever seen! She is caring and compassionate and looks at the whole picture no jut the medical side but also the mental side. She helped me immensely and I truly believe without her I may not be here today. She was amazing and I wish I could tell her this myself. I had never looked forward to going to the doctors until I met this wonderful women. She pushed me past my comfort zone and ultimately helped me recover completely. Without her I could not be where I am today. Thank you so much Dr. Boon!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Boone is what I wish all doctors were like... Smart, personable, and looks at health/wellbeing in a holistic way. She's also funny and honest and I admire her work ethic.

Submitted May 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Boone is an amazing doctor- very knowledable and up to date on the latest treatments. I would recommend her 100% to anybody.

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

Delivered my son when working in Halifax in 1992. Still have great memories of her care all throughout the pregnancy.Fredericton is lucky to have her!

Submitted May 14, 2010 | flag

I have seen a lot of doctors all over the world and this one takes the cake. Best doctor ever! She has gotten me through some really tough medical times with her incredible patience, knowledge and limitless compassion. She takes the patient's personality into consideration and personalizes their treatment - this is extremely rare and incredibly helpful.

Submitted April 1, 2008 | flag

Dr. Boone consistently goes out of her way to answer questions- even dumb ones- and takes it very seriously. She spends more time than any other doctor I know to make sure I understand, and have my questions answered. I feel safe, respected, and secure in having my health questions answered. She goes above and beyond.

Submitted June 11, 2007 | flag

Awesome doctor who listens to her patients and treats them accordingly. She does not waste time nor does she rush. She even makes calls from home when she is really worried! i wuld recommend her to anyone and wish I was still living in the province and under her care!

Submitted April 3, 2007 | flag

She is a great doctor hands down. She shows concern for her patients and makes you feel at home. I would recommend her to any student at UNB or STU

Submitted March 22, 2007 | flag

As a general rule, I hate doctors. They have to earn my trust, and Dr. Boone has certainly done that. She's been my doctor for 3 years. She listens to everything I say, writes it all down and checks all possible options. She is also very nice and compassionate. A stand-up doctor! I will miss her when I leave UNB.

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag