Rate Dr. William D. Ertag

Dr. William D. Ertag's Ratings

This man is the best neurologist in town. If you have to wait, be patient , he is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

I am a 67 year old male. The numbness in my right leg and toes and stiffness in my leg which started 5 years ago were something that other doctors had told me was something that I simply had to learn to live with. I had almost comed to believe them when I tried one last time. While Dr. Erteg did not cure my problems, he was able to diagnose my problems and perscribe medications that have improved my quality of living 100%. He is extremely interested and never hurries me. His staff is warm and understanding. He listens and most important understands what you tell him about your problems and concerns. I cannot say enough as to how he has helped me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123927].votes_count ]]