Rate Dr. Joseph H. Brewer

Dr. Joseph H. Brewer's Ratings

I only just found out about Dr Brewer and his treatments for people that have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, but may instead be infected with Black Mold...I do not live in the states, I live in Canada and wonder if there is anyone as esteemed as Dr Brewer in this country? Also can the tests for Black Mold infection be done by any doctor?? I have soooo many questions and just dont know who to put them too??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr. Brewer speaks at many conferences, trains and teachers other doctors and knows the world of infectious disease more than most. He is not a "Lyme Dr" and will not treat patients without evidence based testing, which is why you see some negative reviews here about him not taking "Lyme patients" (some of these people I assume didn't have testing to back up their self diagnosis). A well respected Dr and published Dr in his field who is on staff at Saint Lukes Hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Went to see dr. Brewer for mold Exposure no help at all. I'm still sick with no improvement. If he's good for Lyme's and other stuff that's great for those people for mold he's not the answer. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr Brewer is amazing. He found what the other drs missed... I was being treated for "Chronic Lyme Disease" by a different Dr... He did some testing and found that my symptoms were form toxic mold poisoning.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1474932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2013

Dr. Brewer treats my Chronic Lyme Disease. Been doing very well under his care. Stays very current on latest work in area of infectious diseases. I waited 2 years to get an appointment and have been his patient since 2008. Always on time. I see him twice a year and have blood work twice a year. Very kind, understanding, shares the latest information with you on research that he receives from attending conferences. Excellent Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1474931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I have been a long term patient of Dr. Brewer's (20 years). He is by far the most open minded, compassionate and knowledgeable Doctor I've ever had. He stays well ahead of the most current medical research and is willing to try anything if he thinks it may help the patient. Dr. Brewer is a good and kind man who knows his field inside out. What more can anyone ask for?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1474929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Listens, researches, patient, extemely smart, finds the missing link several other doctors could not find in the same field. Worth the wait. We had to cancel three times (should have drug ourselves to Missouri). Office responds appropriately. I cannot believe that this doctor takes Medicare, may he be blessed!!! Truly a physician created by the GREAT PHYSICIAN.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1474928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Takes a while to get an appointment, but it is worth it. Don't understand some ratings. He is well known as a very knowledgeable doctor with a great reputation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1474927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2009

After feeling like I have been through a meat grinder for 5 years, I found hope! Dr. Brewer was very caring, listened, and was very informative. With testing, in less than a month I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease and a co-infection! I had suggested this to other DR's over the past few years, and was just ignored. I am now on treatment, and hopefully, onto a better life! Dr. Brewer is a true life saver! The wait to get in was well over a year, but oh, so worth it!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1474926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

I've seen this doc once and he was very thorough. He wrote down every single symptom I had. He tested me for Lyme Disease and low and behold I had it. I'm not the outdoorsy type so I thought it was a waste of time. The only complaint I have is that took over a year to get into see him. This just shows that he knows his stuff. Very satisfied with this doctor. I'm glad I made the change.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1474925].votes_count ]]