Dr. George Burns

Rate Dr. George Burns

Dr. George Burns's Ratings

An excellent physician who we miss. What was Prince George's loss is another place's gain.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2011 | flag

Doc Burns is by far the best doctor I have ever seen in this town. VERY caring and never ever rushed you out the door. He delievered my daughter, and I couldn't have ask for it to have gone any better!!! Our family is sooo upset to lose such a great Doctor :(

Submitted Aug. 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Burns is the best Doctor I have ever had and I will miss him now that he has retired. I dont think I will find that level of caring and expertise again in Prince George.

Submitted July 2, 2009 | flag

I have been going to Dr Burn's Medical office both in the Hart and now Downtown. He and his staff are incredible and knowledgeable. Whoever made the previous comment on Tom the Office Manager is clearly an idiot and frequent flyer who did not get there way. Tough. Too Bad Both Dr Burns and Tom are leaving this summer.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2009 | flag

I was in Prince George for 4 years and Dr Burns was my family Doctor. Very nice Doctor and knowledgable. His staff, Penny is very friendly and helpfull too and his waiting area is full of cute signs and good materials to read.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2008 | flag

I agree with the previous comment about the staff with regards to Penny and Dr. Burns. He has been my doctor for a couple of years now. Penny is very kind and compassionate. Tom if that is the male receptionist however has no people skills! He is often rude and abrupt. Too bad for the office.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2008 | flag

I would just like to add my praise for Dr. Burns and his staff. When our previous physician left Canada we were really concerned that we wouldn't find really good care again but Dr. Burns has always been above and beyond our expectations. Penny and Tom help round out his team and going to the doctor is as pleasant an experience as it can be. This world is a better place because of this caring and compassionate man.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2008 | flag

Dr Burns is without a doubt the most incredible doctor I have ever had or heard of. He Listens and acts accordingly and Never makes you feel unimportant. Best decision he made was to move from the Hart on his own. His office staff are incredible, intellingent and friendly. The office itself is quite incredible and a reflection of Dr Burns himself.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2007 | flag

If only all doctors were like Dr. Burns there would be no complaints about the medical system. Absolutely without a doubt the best doctor I have ever had and with a great office staff to boot. Keep up the great work and thank you.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2007 | flag

Dr.Burns and Penny are both very thoughtful and caring people. I never feel rushed out of his office. If he is running a bit late I know it is because he took time to seek answers and listen to his patients. I think he is wonderful. When you enter his office it is very inviting and comfortable.He knows his stuff and I am thrilled to have him for my Doctor.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2007 | flag