You may also like

Rate Dr. Nigel Painter

Dr. Nigel Painter's Ratings

Excellent Doctor and always helpful, polite, caring and approachable and easy to talk too...not judgemental or rude at all in the 1.5yrs that he was my Doctor and I will miss him for a year but we all deserve 2nd chances that's why pencils have erasers...Excellent Doctor overall...Johnny Walker

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr. Painter, is one of the most caring doctors I've ever seen. He will take the time and get to the root of the issues, and isn't afraid to alter plans when a treatment isn't working.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I'm forever greatful to Dr. Painter for performing a physical on a visit, when he noticed I had not had a full examine in over 3 yrs. This was due to me not [ being sick].
Dr. Painter recomended a proper exam, and if he had not, I would never have known about my abnormalities in cells.
Thus, pre cancerous cells were found and I am now able to be treated.
Dr. Painter likely saved my life, with his due diligence and this was not the first time.
I'm forever greatful,
Your patient
Trina El-Ezaby

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. Painter is our family Doctor, and he is great! Whatever it happened, I have no problem going back to him. Everyone deserves a second chance. dr. Painter, I support you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Very good, knowledgeable Doctor. Will be missed for a year!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2660508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Saddened that my family has lost their doctor for a year. By far the best doctor

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2633524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr Painter has been our Dr 14 years .. I am saddened this has happened .. before I pass judgement what ever the reason being for the behavior and steps took place .. I too was a very depressed person when I first saw him 13 years ago how he helped through all these years if it had not been for him and his understanding .. I may not be here today .. it leads me to think what this patient maybe wanted to GAIN ,,, seen these kind of actions which happened with ministers ,, so before pointing fingers take a look in the mirror .. if you are one who has never cheated lied etc you are a exception .. their are always two sides to a story his hers and the TRUTH ,, If Dr Painter returns I will have no problem going back he is a excellent Docter .. their is so much stuff in this world that is more news worthy ..

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2630678].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2629569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Fantastic Doctor. He is very kind and caring. I always feel like my concerns are valid and that he is truly interesting in ensuring I receive proper treatment for my disease

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2586703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Painter acted quickly with my recent bout with pneumonia. He was kind and caring. I received excellent care from him. Hands down one of Prince Albert's best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2502096].votes_count ]]