Rate Dr. Nigel Painter

Dr. Nigel Painter's Ratings

Saddened that my family has lost their doctor for a year. By far the best doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr Painter has been our Dr 14 years .. I am saddened this has happened .. before I pass judgement what ever the reason being for the behavior and steps took place .. I too was a very depressed person when I first saw him 13 years ago how he helped through all these years if it had not been for him and his understanding .. I may not be here today .. it leads me to think what this patient maybe wanted to GAIN ,,, seen these kind of actions which happened with ministers ,, so before pointing fingers take a look in the mirror .. if you are one who has never cheated lied etc you are a exception .. their are always two sides to a story his hers and the TRUTH ,, If Dr Painter returns I will have no problem going back he is a excellent Docter .. their is so much stuff in this world that is more news worthy ..

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2630678].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2629569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Fantastic Doctor. He is very kind and caring. I always feel like my concerns are valid and that he is truly interesting in ensuring I receive proper treatment for my disease

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2586703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Painter acted quickly with my recent bout with pneumonia. He was kind and caring. I received excellent care from him. Hands down one of Prince Albert's best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

For 5 year I suffered with pain. The only thing he said is it's all in your head, no tests. I have since found a new doctor and had an MRI, and have been diagnosed with arthritis all through my body. If he even tried I might not be as bad as I am. A very uncaring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1475834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

My whole family and I love dr.Painter. He was my doctor for both pregnancies and I always felt very comfortable with him. I trust him the most out of all the doctors I have seen! He is great with my kids!! I have recommended him to several friends of mine and they all love him!! I hope he never leaves P.A. He even took the time to check out my daughters baby doll when she went for her two year check up! I wish all doctors were as caring as him!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1475833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2010

I have been going to Nigel for many years and have found him to be all about the money. It is very difficult to get an appointment and when I do I have to wait hours to see him. I have had tests which he insist I do but then I cannot get any results from him. He doesn't seem to be able to listen to his patients needs and diagnosis is lacking.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1475832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2010

I had chilblains on my feet (minor frostbite). I had no prior experience with that and neither did Dr. Painter. He thought my foot was infected and gave me a topical ointment and an antibiotic which resulted in a yeast infection on top of everything else. It took a doctor in my post-communist home country to figure out what was wrong and an acupuncturist Dr. Pahwa in Saskatoon to finally fix it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1475831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

With every appointment I had I would ask to find out test results and he would never tell me. He would just say book another appointent. As soon as I would get in for my appointment it would feel like he was trying to rush me out the door so that he could get more patients in, in a day.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1475830].votes_count ]]