Dr. Nigel Painter

Rate Dr. Nigel Painter

Dr. Nigel Painter's Ratings

Dr. Painter acted quickly with my recent bout with pneumonia. He was kind and caring. I received excellent care from him. Hands down one of Prince Albert's best!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

For 5 year I suffered with pain. The only thing he said is it's all in your head, no tests. I have since found a new doctor and had an MRI, and have been diagnosed with arthritis all through my body. If he even tried I might not be as bad as I am. A very uncaring doctor.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2013 | flag

My whole family and I love dr.Painter. He was my doctor for both pregnancies and I always felt very comfortable with him. I trust him the most out of all the doctors I have seen! He is great with my kids!! I have recommended him to several friends of mine and they all love him!! I hope he never leaves P.A. He even took the time to check out my daughters baby doll when she went for her two year check up! I wish all doctors were as caring as him!

Submitted Oct. 5, 2010 | flag

I have been going to Nigel for many years and have found him to be all about the money. It is very difficult to get an appointment and when I do I have to wait hours to see him. I have had tests which he insist I do but then I cannot get any results from him. He doesn't seem to be able to listen to his patients needs and diagnosis is lacking.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2010 | flag

I had chilblains on my feet (minor frostbite). I had no prior experience with that and neither did Dr. Painter. He thought my foot was infected and gave me a topical ointment and an antibiotic which resulted in a yeast infection on top of everything else. It took a doctor in my post-communist home country to figure out what was wrong and an acupuncturist Dr. Pahwa in Saskatoon to finally fix it.

Submitted July 26, 2010 | flag

With every appointment I had I would ask to find out test results and he would never tell me. He would just say book another appointent. As soon as I would get in for my appointment it would feel like he was trying to rush me out the door so that he could get more patients in, in a day.

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag

I really appreciate the help I have received from Dr. Painter. He is very caring and makes you feel comfortable. He is such a great doctor that it is often hard to get an appointment to see him. I wish he would get his own practice so he could be more available for appointments!

Submitted May 21, 2008 | flag

This is a very good and caring doctor. He is a listener, very knowledgeable and thorough. He is defintely an asset to prince Albert.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2008 | flag

He is genuine and reassuring. I've never seen a doctor like that, especially as a walk in patient. Extremely knowledgeable and unbelievably helpful. I felt comfortable and reassured after leaving his office.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2007 | flag

Always asks for details about ailment. Is efficent yet gentle with treatment of children. Has good memory of last visit several months ago.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2007 | flag