Dr. William Featherston

Rate Dr. William Featherston

Dr. William Featherston's Ratings

Dr. Fetherston is very kind, but has not been very helpful in the past 2 years. All the people that I talk to about my health problems are questioning my decision to remain his client after few years of unresolved issues. Also, there is no follow up with respect to prescription meds that require blood work to be done on regular basis. The sad thing is that he is very smart man and I am not sure what the reason for all of the above could be. The office staff is not helpful at all, I always feel as if I am being a burden when I call. If you have a request they will not follow up and the wait time to hear about appointments or referrals is unreal-one needs to call and remind all the time.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Featherston is the best doctor anyone could have. He is always smiling and caring. When I have not seen him in a long time he always asks How I'm doing. He cares about you personally. He makes sure you are taken care of, and gives great advice. I have pretty bad anxiety and Dr. Featherston made sure I was on good medication. He told me I would be okay. I am in my early 20's and I hope that Dr. Featherston does not retire anytime soon. Thank you Dr. Featherston for being the best doctor in the world!!!

Submitted Sept. 24, 2012 | flag

He's been my doctor for over 20 years. Great professional doctor

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

Similar complaints to others on this site, doctor is good but staff brutal. Also despise the fact that he can't be contacted by phone as the staff doesn't take messages and neither does the phone system.

Submitted May 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fetherston has been looking after my family for many years. He is kind, compassionate, listens to your issues, never rushes you. He makes you feel calm and that he cares about your health.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Featherston has been my family Dr since I was in my teens. He's great, enough said. His staff however don't seem to care at all.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

In recent years I have noticed that i have been expected to wait more and more. Something that I never had a problem with ten years ago with him. However the wait is worth it. He is exceptionally knowledgable and not judgmental. which is something I have found to be a problem in many other doctors. especially canadian doctors.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2010 | flag

Dr Featherston is a great doctor with extremely strong diagnoses skills. He always takes the time to see how you really are, not just to address the issues at hand. It will be a sad day for the people of York Region when he decides to retire, hopefully we are a ways off of that but I'm not looking forward to it.

Submitted July 11, 2010 | flag

I have known Dr. Bill for about 30 years (I coached his sons in hockey)and consider him one of the best in the business. I appreciate being one of his patients. Bill is extremely knowledgable, considerate, patient and kind. Bill is the epitomy of what a family Doctor should be a 15 on a scale of 10.

Submitted June 16, 2010 | flag

Dr Fetherston took over for my previous GP when I was a teenager. I am one of his original patients and I plan to keep it that way. He is knowlegeable, patient, kind, thoughtful, trusting.....and so much more. My biggest fear is that he will retire before I am finished seeing him.

Submitted May 5, 2010 | flag