Rate Dr. Mark Sadler

Dr. Mark Sadler's Ratings

This Doctor is Awesome. If not for him, I would never have gotton the help I needed

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sadler (along with my neurosurgeon Dr. Clarke) have made my life livable! I underwent telemetry and a temporal lobectomy for my epilepsy, and it turned my life around for the better, all thanks to a Neurologist who finally didn't dismiss me and make me depend on ineffective medications. Dr. Sadler and his assistant Susan were always fantastic to see, along with helpful, hopeful and generally outstanding in the field of neurology. I can't imagine my life had I not been lucky enough to become one of his patients. He knows his stuff and he knows how to get it done! I wouldn't see any other neurologist.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

I had Dr. Sadler for my Neurologist in Halifax. I have to say Dr. Sadler has been so good to me. He made me undergo testing to see whether or not I would be a candidate for epilepsy surgery. As luck had it I was. I had my surgery 2 years ago and I am now living a life I never had before. Thanks Dr. Sadler for all you have done for me and also my thanks goes out to Susan and Wendy. Both of you made my visits to Dr. Sadler visits of joy. Hats go off to you Dr. Sadler as one of the best Neurologists I ever had.

Submitted June 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sadler was my neurologist for 1 year before I moved. He was extremely professional, had excellent staff and truly helped me immensely. Dr. Sadler is the best healthcare professional I have dealt with and a bright light in our Nova Scotia health system. Thanks for our your help Dr.

Submitted March 24, 2011 | flag

I wondered if the last person was mixed up. Dr S has been my doctor for years and the description does not sound like him at all.

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

I've had epilepsy my whole life and was perhaps spoiled by the first doctor I had (Dr. Canfield at the IWK Children's Hospital in Halifax), and when I was too old to continue going to the Children's hospital I was very biased. I was not happy with him and, after 20 years as his patient, I refuse to go back to the doctor who many claim is 'one of the best in Canada'. Everyone was very happy when, after surgery, my frequent seizures vanished and I was able to go off meds entirely. However, several years later I began blacking out and having seizures once again. He put in my records that I was 'faking (tonic-clonic)seizures for attention'. When he put me on a brand new medication that caused me atypical side effect he said I was faking them and just looking for attention. I talked to another neurologist and, after putting me on Dilantin, I'm much better. I don't think he could take that I was no longer, in his words 'one of his success stories'. Very, very unimpressed.

Submitted March 19, 2011 | flag

I have seen Dr Sadler he is my current Nurologist an I have always done well with him as far as my seizures go he even ask my husband questions, as I didnt know the answers. an it took time but I am on a good combo of drugs now. from 50 seizures aday to now maybe once a yr. So I think he is a great Dr, an his Assistent is also very good

Submitted March 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sadler is the best there is he cured my husband seizures,he is very nice and takes the time to explame every little detail to you ,he truly is a miracle worker

Submitted March 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Mark Sadler was my neurologist that got me lined up for brain surgery w/ brain surgery for Epilepsy served by surgeon Dr. Rob Brownstone. These 2 doctors changed my life of petit-mal seizures on a regular basis from 6 weeks old, up until Sept.10th/ 2007 where I has part of my brain cut out. They diagnosed the issue as only a 5% chance of losing the ability to speak due to it being in the left temporal lobe. Having petit-mal seizures only every 5-9 or 10 days wasn't good enough for me. With Dr.Sadler's kinda heart, he was able to give me the empathy I needed to get myself turned into a normal person. After the surgery, I had many more small seizures, but these were only until Sept. 19th and are apparently the body's was of going through recovery from just having part of your brain cut out. They were scary, but from Sept. 19th, 2007 on, I have had none. On New Years Eve 2007, I stopped taking medication of my own free will and have no taken any seizures or medication sense.

Submitted March 2, 2010 | flag

he is the best neurologist you can ask for. if you get him you'll be ok and he will make sure he spends the time to actually figure out what you need. the best thing that he did was take time to call my house (himself, not someone calling for him) to talk to my finance about what was going on. if you need a great doctor go to this man.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2009 | flag