You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark Sadler

Dr. Mark Sadler's Ratings

After giving him 5 stars across the board going into detail would be glorifying him. Having had several doctors both in Halifax and Montreal, he is one of 2 that does not leave me dreading the appointment. His sense of humour is just enough to lighten the situation without making it look like he doesn't care. His receptionist has gone beyond the call of duty for me and his assistant Susan I actually missed when she wasn't there on my last appointment. I do not expect Dr Sadler to cure all in a short time, that is impossible. But I do appreciate his ability to make me feel like there is hope and that he will do all he can to help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Not sure what, or who, those last three comments were about. I have nothing but good things to say about this doctor. He has helped so many patients, including me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

He got to get his hear out of his butt.. And all of his stuff should be replaced and updated that they work for us. Not the other way around

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

No help from this guy at all. He really needs to go back to school.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2704872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Well to start off,he would not let me even open my mouth. He yold me how it was and this is the drugs im going to be taking.... After meeting me for 30 mins.... My meds have been changed 3 times in the last month.... Why?? And finally whem i did get a word in he said its me that gotta listen to him,LOL. Thats the biggest lie i heard from a doctor yet. My own family doctor who knew nothing at all about seizures help more than he did. Why? Because you need to listen too. Not just talk over people and think you no everything.... Save your time find a REAL doctor

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2703933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Dr. Sadler is excellent. He made me feel like he cares and he's determined to help. He was patient and kind. He and his staff work well together. I left feeling I had made a couple of new friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

This Doctor is Awesome. If not for him, I would never have gotton the help I needed

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2450523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Sadler (along with my neurosurgeon Dr. Clarke) have made my life livable! I underwent telemetry and a temporal lobectomy for my epilepsy, and it turned my life around for the better, all thanks to a Neurologist who finally didn't dismiss me and make me depend on ineffective medications. Dr. Sadler and his assistant Susan were always fantastic to see, along with helpful, hopeful and generally outstanding in the field of neurology. I can't imagine my life had I not been lucky enough to become one of his patients. He knows his stuff and he knows how to get it done! I wouldn't see any other neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1476415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

I had Dr. Sadler for my Neurologist in Halifax. I have to say Dr. Sadler has been so good to me. He made me undergo testing to see whether or not I would be a candidate for epilepsy surgery. As luck had it I was. I had my surgery 2 years ago and I am now living a life I never had before. Thanks Dr. Sadler for all you have done for me and also my thanks goes out to Susan and Wendy. Both of you made my visits to Dr. Sadler visits of joy. Hats go off to you Dr. Sadler as one of the best Neurologists I ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Sadler was my neurologist for 1 year before I moved. He was extremely professional, had excellent staff and truly helped me immensely. Dr. Sadler is the best healthcare professional I have dealt with and a bright light in our Nova Scotia health system. Thanks for our your help Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476413].votes_count ]]