Rate Dr. Mark Sadler

Dr. Mark Sadler's Ratings

He got to get his hear out of his butt.. And all of his stuff should be replaced and updated that they work for us. Not the other way around

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

No help from this guy at all. He really needs to go back to school.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2704872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Well to start off,he would not let me even open my mouth. He yold me how it was and this is the drugs im going to be taking.... After meeting me for 30 mins.... My meds have been changed 3 times in the last month.... Why?? And finally whem i did get a word in he said its me that gotta listen to him,LOL. Thats the biggest lie i heard from a doctor yet. My own family doctor who knew nothing at all about seizures help more than he did. Why? Because you need to listen too. Not just talk over people and think you no everything.... Save your time find a REAL doctor

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2703933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Dr. Sadler is excellent. He made me feel like he cares and he's determined to help. He was patient and kind. He and his staff work well together. I left feeling I had made a couple of new friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

This Doctor is Awesome. If not for him, I would never have gotton the help I needed

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2450523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Sadler (along with my neurosurgeon Dr. Clarke) have made my life livable! I underwent telemetry and a temporal lobectomy for my epilepsy, and it turned my life around for the better, all thanks to a Neurologist who finally didn't dismiss me and make me depend on ineffective medications. Dr. Sadler and his assistant Susan were always fantastic to see, along with helpful, hopeful and generally outstanding in the field of neurology. I can't imagine my life had I not been lucky enough to become one of his patients. He knows his stuff and he knows how to get it done! I wouldn't see any other neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1476415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

I had Dr. Sadler for my Neurologist in Halifax. I have to say Dr. Sadler has been so good to me. He made me undergo testing to see whether or not I would be a candidate for epilepsy surgery. As luck had it I was. I had my surgery 2 years ago and I am now living a life I never had before. Thanks Dr. Sadler for all you have done for me and also my thanks goes out to Susan and Wendy. Both of you made my visits to Dr. Sadler visits of joy. Hats go off to you Dr. Sadler as one of the best Neurologists I ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Sadler was my neurologist for 1 year before I moved. He was extremely professional, had excellent staff and truly helped me immensely. Dr. Sadler is the best healthcare professional I have dealt with and a bright light in our Nova Scotia health system. Thanks for our your help Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I wondered if the last person was mixed up. Dr S has been my doctor for years and the description does not sound like him at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

I've had epilepsy my whole life and was perhaps spoiled by the first doctor I had (Dr. Canfield at the IWK Children's Hospital in Halifax), and when I was too old to continue going to the Children's hospital I was very biased. I was not happy with him and, after 20 years as his patient, I refuse to go back to the doctor who many claim is 'one of the best in Canada'. Everyone was very happy when, after surgery, my frequent seizures vanished and I was able to go off meds entirely. However, several years later I began blacking out and having seizures once again. He put in my records that I was 'faking (tonic-clonic)seizures for attention'. When he put me on a brand new medication that caused me atypical side effect he said I was faking them and just looking for attention. I talked to another neurologist and, after putting me on Dilantin, I'm much better. I don't think he could take that I was no longer, in his words 'one of his success stories'. Very, very unimpressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476411].votes_count ]]