Rate Dr. D.W. Pettigrew

Dr. D.W. Pettigrew's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Pettigrews for 12 years and he has changed my knowledge and understanding of my gums and teeth! Now my mouth is healthier and happier!! I love coming into such a friendly and helpful office. The staff are all wonderful and it is so great to see the same faces each time I come in!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

I had a very bad experience with this old man. My friendly advice to you is to look for a young or a middle age periodontist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Dr.Pettigrew has been my TMJ Specialist for over 10 years and he is a good person, and a great doctor. The staff are also great, I only ever had one staffer that I didn't care for. I would highly reccomend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

I have not been very happy with Dr. Pettigrew as a specialist. I have been kept waiting at pre-booked morning appointments when he hadn't arrived yet. I also find it quite difficult to get an appointment with him as he is seemingly always on holidays. I personally find Dr. Pettigrew quite arrogant and rude to his staff and patients. On one occasion in particular he was 40 minutes late for my morning appointment and, when I told him that I had to leave by such-and-such time in order to drive home, he got quite upset with me and told me that he doesn't like being rushed! Due to the fact that I have to drive 5 hours to see him and that I have had to pay over $4000 from my own pocket for my TMJ treatment, some kindness and pleasantness on his part would be greatly welcomed! I should also add that I have not seen him in months and do not desire to return, however his staff calls my home and cell frequently trying to force me into booking another appointment. Buyer beware!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2010

I find DR. Pettigrew very arrogant,with staff following in his attitude.Whilst being prepped for surgery,his dog was barking barking,barking. It was annoying and I commented on the hygenic side to having an animal in close proximity to open mouth surgery!It was suggested it was none of my bussiness. Dr. Pettigrew proceeded with surgery, with no smock on, and there were dog hairs on his golf shirt.ugh!!! I just can't get over the arrogance of this office, where a welcome or thankyou is no where to be found.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

The funny thing is that this Dr is very knowledgeable and skilled in his profession. The problem is that he is arrogant, lacks bedside manner, is so rude to his staff and treats them like crap! Otherwise good at his job, I just think there are just as good professionals to see in this city who respect others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2008

I had gum surgery with him about 5 years ago. Since then my gum is always sensitive and swollen ( never had a problem before surgery) I really regret that surgery, wich now I think was unnesessary and he charged me a fortune! All positive I can say about him he was always in time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Dr. Pettigrew has helped me immensely with my TMJ problem. If not for him, I don't think I would have progressed so far. He is an expert in his field, and he genuinely cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

He did surgery some 20 years ago and corrected my problem. He does excellent work, cares about his patients. He is good and does excellent work. I was refered by another Doctor who said he was the best! Thanks to both.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476549].votes_count ]]