Rate Dr. Scott Kish

Dr. Scott Kish's Ratings

Dr Kish has been my Doctor for about 14 years and haven't been disappointed with him yet. I hate to say too many nice things about him because the "good ones" always seem to leave and I don't want him to leave! Like all the other reviews he is very compassionate, knowledgeable and takes time for your needs. Not often you can say I love my Doctor but I can! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

I saw Dr. Kish only a few times, many years ago during a brief and largely unhappy stint of living in Dauphin. I don't even remember what I saw him for but I think it is a testament to him as a doctor and a human being that after all this time I remember his name and how warmly sincere, personable, genuinely caring and considerate he was towards me. Dr. Kish personifies the ideal of a small-town family doctor. I wish more doctors were like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

the best doc ever, i would drive back to dauphin just to see him, has helped in many areas in my life...ps he will even fly on life flight til u get to ur new/better equiped hospital

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2010

diagnosed my illness and put me on the road to recovery. thanks dr. kish you have returned my health to me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2008

He's the very, very, very BEST Dr. there is. He was extremely helpful, prompt and spot on when he put me in the hospital with a heart problem. I can not say enough good things about this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2008

I have been Dr. Kishs' patient for seven years now and words cannot express what this man means to me as a doctor. All of the aforementioned comments by his other patients are a hundred fold for me. I first saw him in 2000 when I injured my back. Since that time he has worked with me on several regimens of medications to ease the pain and make my day to day activities bearable, for which I am most appreciative. He was quick to assist me in obtaining an electronic adjustable hospital bed and wheelchair to make me more comfortable and mobile. I have seen several orthopedic specialists for insurance purposes, and those doctors cannot hold a candle to the care I received and am receiving from Dr. Kish. Since I am no longer able to work our children ask us to move back to Wpg.,to which my wife and I must say no because of my continuing care and there is no way we could ever find a replacement for Dr.Kish.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2007

The best Doctor this city has!!! I would never trade doctors, his care is excellent!!! He was the best with my daughter's care and now that I am expecting again, I am experiencing the same great care!!! THANK YOU DR.KISH!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

What an outstanding Doctor! An absolute professional who treats his patients with much care and repect. Does not rush thru his appointments either. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

an amazing man and doctor. he has been our family doctor for 8 years and we could not get any better care than what we receive from dr. kish. he deals with all our varied conditions with compassion, concern, humour, and understanding. what he does not know, he is quick to get help from specialists in order for his patients to be treated in a timely manner. we are loathe to move from dauphin as we realize thee are very few doctors of the same calibre as dr. kish. we hope the prha realizes what a gem they have in this man and make sure he stays in this area!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Kish has been my family's doctor for many years, RHA would do well to find more doctors like him. He Compassionate, caring and very approachable. He takes time for you questions and doesn't rush you out. I trust him with my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1476730].votes_count ]]