You may also like

Rate Dr. Lanabeth Barkhouse

Dr. Lanabeth Barkhouse's Ratings

Great doctor, awesome personality, easy to get along with and talk to. She gets to the point very well, great at explaining things. I used to have to take people with me to the drs to help me understand medical terms an so on but I don't need to with Dr. Barkhouse she's just a great doctor all around. I'm blessed to have gotten her for a family doctor for my son and I. Hoping at some point she can take on my soon to be husband as well. Thank you for all the help you give me Dr. Lana Barkhouse ! Your the perfect family doctor! Xo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Great doctor! Always a pleasure to visit! Great staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr.Barkhouse is wonderful. She always takes the time to chat with you and genuinely cares about her patience. Her secretary can be short and rude by times by still does her job for the most part.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr. Barkhouse and Elsa are simply amazing! Elsa is so curtious and efficient. Dr. Barkhouse is by far the best doctor I've ever met. She is so thorough and listens to your concerns and does everything she can to ensure her patients are well cared for. For this, our family is very grateful. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Always fits me in. I never have long wait times so I assume that the secretary (elsa) does her job very well. Dr barkhouse is kind and always gets to the bottom of things. I wish all doctors were like her. She is so kind. I am never rushed and she makes you feel comfortable. I have had her since I was 15 years old (now 25) and even at 15 I could tell her anything comfortable. Just love her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1477304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Barkhouse is a gem! We are so fortunate to have her as our family doctor. She has a wealth of knowledge and a caring heart- what more could you ask for from a doctor?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1477303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

Excellent Dr. Caring and compassionate. Appreciate not being rushed out of her office. Hard to get an appointment sometimes but she is worth the wait. I was worried after having my previous Dr. for 18 years in another province. I am thrilled to have another fabulous Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1477302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr. Barkhouse is a wonderful doctor. Our whole family goes to her and she is absolutely terrific with kids. She is knowledgeable, kind and always listens. If you wait a few extra minutes in the waiting room it is only because she cares so much that she never rushes you out the door and listens to your concerns with true caring and attention. I have lived in several cities and towns across Canada and had several family doctors along the way and she is by far the best. She is genuine in her caring. If you wait a few extra mintues, well thats what you get when you go to a superior doctor who will not rush you out the door to just move on to the next number. You are a patient not a number with her. Futher more now at her new location at the Friendly Pharmacy the experience is even better. Great office and helpful staff. If she is your doctor you are truly lucky.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1477301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

We have been incredibly blessed to have Dr. Barkhouse assigned as our family doctor... I couldn't even begin to articulate how pleased I am with her level of care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1477300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

The hours aren't the doctors fault, it's the government's for having them on salary! If they were paid for the # of patients they saw they would be in the office alot more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1477299].votes_count ]]