Dr. Lanabeth Barkhouse

Rate Dr. Lanabeth Barkhouse

Dr. Lanabeth Barkhouse's Ratings

Dr. Barkhouse and Elsa are simply amazing! Elsa is so curtious and efficient. Dr. Barkhouse is by far the best doctor I've ever met. She is so thorough and listens to your concerns and does everything she can to ensure her patients are well cared for. For this, our family is very grateful. Thank you!

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

Always fits me in. I never have long wait times so I assume that the secretary (elsa) does her job very well. Dr barkhouse is kind and always gets to the bottom of things. I wish all doctors were like her. She is so kind. I am never rushed and she makes you feel comfortable. I have had her since I was 15 years old (now 25) and even at 15 I could tell her anything comfortable. Just love her

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Barkhouse is a gem! We are so fortunate to have her as our family doctor. She has a wealth of knowledge and a caring heart- what more could you ask for from a doctor?

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

Excellent Dr. Caring and compassionate. Appreciate not being rushed out of her office. Hard to get an appointment sometimes but she is worth the wait. I was worried after having my previous Dr. for 18 years in another province. I am thrilled to have another fabulous Dr.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Barkhouse is a wonderful doctor. Our whole family goes to her and she is absolutely terrific with kids. She is knowledgeable, kind and always listens. If you wait a few extra minutes in the waiting room it is only because she cares so much that she never rushes you out the door and listens to your concerns with true caring and attention. I have lived in several cities and towns across Canada and had several family doctors along the way and she is by far the best. She is genuine in her caring. If you wait a few extra mintues, well thats what you get when you go to a superior doctor who will not rush you out the door to just move on to the next number. You are a patient not a number with her. Futher more now at her new location at the Friendly Pharmacy the experience is even better. Great office and helpful staff. If she is your doctor you are truly lucky.

Submitted April 2, 2010 | flag

We have been incredibly blessed to have Dr. Barkhouse assigned as our family doctor... I couldn't even begin to articulate how pleased I am with her level of care.

Submitted March 3, 2010 | flag

The hours aren't the doctors fault, it's the government's for having them on salary! If they were paid for the # of patients they saw they would be in the office alot more.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2010 | flag

Great bedside manner, friendly and helpful. Couldn't ask for a better doctor/patient experience.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2010 | flag

Dr Barkhouse is awesome. I never wait a long time in the waiting room and always has an answer for all of my questions. As a young lady I have many and it is nice to have a doctor who does not make you feel silly when you ask questions. She is always prepared to spend the time needed with me which says a lot when there are a lot of patients and she is not trying to push you out the door. I would highly recommend her and love her attitude. She is very positive!

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Once you get in to see her she does not rush you out... It's the getting in that's tough

Submitted Sept. 25, 2008 | flag