Rate Dr. Gordon Melling

Dr. Gordon Melling's Ratings

To sum it up.... BEST DOCTOR IN CALGARY. Dr Melling has grown with me for 30 years now and I cant ask for better care he has provided. He takes the time to listen to my concerns every appointment and I never feel rushed. You would have a hard time finding a doctor in Calgary that's more dedicated to his job then doctor Melling. As for staff, Miss Sharon takes the time to listen to my concerns on the phone, makes me feel welcome at the office and always has a smile despite the traffic of people she deals with every day. These two have to be one of the best teams out there! Thank you two for the many years of dedication, service, commitment and care.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Melling is the most caring and knowledgeable Dr. we have ever had. He always listens to our concerns and treats us with such respect and dignity. He had the opportunity to treat our parents who were visiting from out of town in an emergency situation and they were treated with such care. Our children drive across the city to continue seeing him because they feel that he is the best there is. We cannot thank him enough for the care he shows us whenever we need to see him. We cannot imagine what we will do when he retires. Hopefully he is training someone to follow in his footsteps but it is hard to imagine anyone who could take his place.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag

I really like Dr. Melling and have been going to him for around 15 years. My only complaint would be waiting times. I can count on one hand how many times I have had to wait less that 1/2 hour in those 15 years. Lately wait times are about 1-1/2 to 2 hours past my scheduled appointment. Otherwise, he is a wonderful and attentive doctor and I will continue to see him.

Submitted May 30, 2010 | flag

Have been a patient of Dr. Melling's for 30 years now. You couldn't ask for a better doctor. I hope he never retires. He's a doctor truly into your well being and does not prescribe drugs unnecessarily. Can't rave enough about him as he has helped me through more than a few illnesses in my lifetime.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Melling is attentive and caring. He takes a genuine interest in your health and well-being, and pulls out all the stops to make sure you are getting the best care possible. To that end, appointments are often later than scheduled because he is giving everyone such great care. But it's worth it to see one of the best family doctors out there.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2009 | flag

I have been going to Dr Melling for over 20 yrs, he is awesome, and my 7 yr old daughter just loves him, especially when it comes to flu shot season ;-)

Submitted June 18, 2009 | flag

Awesome Doctor...always there for my family!!!In fact 4 of sisters and our children and my mom are his patients.

Submitted May 8, 2009 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. G Mellings for almost 23 years. He was my doctor when I was a child and now he looks after my son. I would rather drive across the city to go and see him, then go to a walk-in clinic. He goes out of his way to make sure that everything you need looked after has been dealt with. I trust Dr.Melling with my health and my family's. Thank you.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2009 | flag

Dr Melling was my family's doctor for 13 years when we lived in Calgary. He's the best doctor I've ever had. Wish I could have taken him with us when we moved to BC.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2008 | flag

DR MELLING IS A VERY CARING DOCTOR. HE LEAVES NO STONE UNTURNED WHEN HE IS FOLLOWING UP ON YOUR HEALTH. I AM A HERBALIST AND HE DOESN;T INSIST IF I DON'T WANT ANY PHARMACEUTICALS. HE RESPECTS MY WISHES.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2008 | flag