Rate Dr. Robert J. Biber

Dr. Robert J. Biber's Ratings

Dr. Biber is such a good doctor...I don't know what the first person is talking about! He really cares about his patients and does what is best for them. He is so smart and knowledgeable about urology and other things. He'll talk to me about my whole health, not just my urology issues. He had a great bedside manner after my surgery and was kind to my family and answered all their questions while I was in recovery. I would recommend him whole heartedly for any urology problem you have!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2010 | flag

Personable, knowledgeable,on time. responded to an acute emergency with skill and compassion. very responsive to my need!! would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2008 | flag

Dr. Biber was the best urologist I've been to. I have seen more than one urologist for my incontinence problem and he was the first one to really take the time to diagnose me and help me. He was helpful, kind, sensitive and thorough. After my surgery, he spent quite a bit of time with me, reassuring me that everything had gone smoothly and it did. Dealing with his billing office was easy. I had issues with my insurance company and the girls in there helped me so I didn't have a large bill to pay. Overall, I'd say he's the best urologist in Kansas City.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2006 | flag

Dr. Biber has terrible bedside manners.He was rude.Since being treated by him back 2001 I have suffered chronic pain and been to many doctors for a cure.I hope that no one else experienced what I did.

Submitted March 30, 2005 | flag