Rate Dr. Robert N. Kurtzke

Dr. Robert N. Kurtzke's Ratings

Not sure why others think so highly of this doctor who preferred I asked my other specialists to write my medication refills when he could have easily done so himself. He performs tons of tests on me over the years & kept telling me that my conditions aren't not bad while I suffer from numbness in my hands, pain in my neck everyday. His recommendation to me was to " shake it off " . When I mentioned that i felt more pain each time after he performed the nerve conducting test, his reply was " you don't have to come, " TRUE ! I certainly don't have to waste my time & money on a doctor who smiles & tells me those kind of unhelpful comments.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2124103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Dr. Kurtzke is not my official neurologist in the office, but I met him when he had to perform a test for me. He is incredibly caring and helpful. You truly feel like he cares about his patients. I was once sitting around waiting for something to be done, and as busy as he is, he made a point to make sure I was taken care of. I would recommend him to anybody! As one of the reviewers stated previously, I wish he could be my GP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Over the years of meeting many doctors and having found The Good, The Bad AND The Ugly....this man tips the scale at the TOP end of "good." He is personable, a skilled communicator, and a competent individual. You CANNOT miss with him. I WISH he could be my general practitioner as I have yet to find his warmth and concern in that realm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2010

Dr. Kurtzke has always been kind and courteous to me. He has been praised by other doctors as "the best diagnostician" and I agree. He has helped me find out exactly what has caused pain and how to best treat it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2008

Other docotors in the office seem to have lost the get up and go... the drive to be doctors, and to be helpful. Dr. Kurtzke is still an energetic doctor, helpful, and there for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2006

Always very encouraging - I feel better every time I leave Dr> Kurtzke's office. Knows what he's doing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2005

Dr. Kurtzke is not only very competent in his field, he takes time with each patient and you feel like you are his only patient. Also very courteous, helpful staff in his Reston office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2124097].votes_count ]]