Dr. Michael A. D'Anton

Doctor (M.D.)

Location:
Wayne, New Jersey Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website: entandallergy.com/p... External Link
Grad. Year:

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 10/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Michael A. D'Anton has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Michael A. D'Anton
Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 2626917
25/04/13 4 4 5 5 I just LOVE doctor D'anton. He has been great with my treatment. I wouldn't trust any other doctor with mt health issues. He is professional, funny and simply GREAT!. I will definitely recommend him to everyone that has nose, ear or throat problems.
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1558905
11/10/11 1 1 1 1 This guy doesn't know hiss ass from his head very poor never ever go to him
Paid (or co-pay): $5000
RID: 1434660
06/05/11 5 5 5 5 Great doctor! Always on time! Very professional staff as well. I highly recommend him.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1373547
27/02/11 1 5 1 5 Stay AWAY OFFICE RUN BY CHILDREN Doctor Does Not Return Phone calls . Surgery Center run like circus calls transferred back and forth between surgery center and office no one answers your questions . Very Micky Mouse . The only smooth transaction is when there collecting your co pay
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 1339282
18/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. D'Anton is a great doctor...I don't think i've met a doctor like him before. He makes you feel so comfortable, he's not stiff like many other doctors out there, and he makes you laugh. Most importantly, he knows what he's talking about and he explains everything to you in layman's terms. Definitely recommend.
RID: 1057963
15/12/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. D'Anton is wonderful! He always knows exactly what to do no matter why I come in to see him. He is always able to make you smile and laugh when you're there. He's always made me feel secure that he knows what he's doing, and that I am in good hands. Especially great for singers! He knows what medicines are good for singers so it won't dry our your cords. I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1022849
31/10/09 3 3 5 5 This man is an excellent doctor. He is not in a hurry to operate. He will try to treat your condition before surgery. When he does operate he is an excellent surgeon. He did a great job with my tonsilectomy and repairing my deviated septum. A friend was also pleased after Dr. D'Anton removed one of his saliva ducts. He speaks to you in plain English and avoids the cliches that bad doctors use to cover themselves. I would recommend him to anyone.  Respond
RID: 589354
13/05/08 5 5 5 5 He's great! Highly recommend him! Very personable, professional, down to earth physician!  Respond
RID: 127674
05/02/07 5 5 5 Had the unfortunate need for my tonsils out last year at the age of 38. I was nervous, but resigned to the operation. Dr. D'Anton was fantastic about the entire process and listen to my concerns. He is a well respected Dr. in the area as I spent a bit of time talking to just about anyone who had an ENT as to whothey recommend. Dr. D'Anton's name came up 9 out of 10 times. Excellent on the surgery as well as all the follow ups!