Rate Dr. Michael A. D'Anton

Dr. Michael A. D'Anton's Ratings

I just LOVE doctor D'anton. He has been great with my treatment. I wouldn't trust any other doctor with mt health issues. He is professional, funny and simply GREAT!. I will definitely recommend him to everyone that has nose, ear or throat problems.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

This guy doesn't know hiss ass from his head very poor never ever go to him

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

Great doctor! Always on time! Very professional staff as well. I highly recommend him.

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag

Stay AWAY OFFICE RUN BY CHILDREN Doctor Does Not Return Phone calls . Surgery Center run like circus calls transferred back and forth between surgery center and office no one answers your questions . Very Micky Mouse . The only smooth transaction is when there collecting your co pay

Submitted Feb. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. D'Anton is a great doctor...I don't think i've met a doctor like him before. He makes you feel so comfortable, he's not stiff like many other doctors out there, and he makes you laugh. Most importantly, he knows what he's talking about and he explains everything to you in layman's terms. Definitely recommend.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. D'Anton is wonderful! He always knows exactly what to do no matter why I come in to see him. He is always able to make you smile and laugh when you're there. He's always made me feel secure that he knows what he's doing, and that I am in good hands. Especially great for singers! He knows what medicines are good for singers so it won't dry our your cords. I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2009 | flag

This man is an excellent doctor. He is not in a hurry to operate. He will try to treat your condition before surgery. When he does operate he is an excellent surgeon. He did a great job with my tonsilectomy and repairing my deviated septum. A friend was also pleased after Dr. D'Anton removed one of his saliva ducts. He speaks to you in plain English and avoids the cliches that bad doctors use to cover themselves. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2009 | flag

He's great! Highly recommend him! Very personable, professional, down to earth physician!

Submitted May 13, 2008 | flag

Had the unfortunate need for my tonsils out last year at the age of 38. I was nervous, but resigned to the operation. Dr. D'Anton was fantastic about the entire process and listen to my concerns. He is a well respected Dr. in the area as I spent a bit of time talking to just about anyone who had an ENT as to whothey recommend. Dr. D'Anton's name came up 9 out of 10 times. Excellent on the surgery as well as all the follow ups!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2007 | flag