Rate Dr. Brian P. Trava

Dr. Brian P. Trava's Ratings

Dr. Trava is the best. If that mom took care of her child better, she would not be needing root canal. If she would have brought her child for regular check ups, the child would not of needed root canal!!! Get it mom!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1478899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2012

This is the man. I recommend this office,he took care of my Autistic dayghter when everybody told us just to remove the tooth. When i called a few dental offices,he was recommended first.Thanks, Dr. T!!!John m Paramus

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1478898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor -- condescinding and rude. He did not provide a service to my daughter and had the nerve to turn it around on us although it was an error in his office. Then never bothered to return my phone calls. Would not trust at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1478897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

This dentist is the best! I spent much time doing research on root canals and communicated with a number of dentists regarding this procedure. He was very patient with my concerns, and very forthcoming with information. The whole procedure took place in 2 half hour sessions and it was very comfortable. He also had the most reasonable rates. A plus is that he uses digital x-rays which limit radiation exposure. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1478896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2008

I had Dr. Trava do two root canals for me about 10 years ago. What an easy and pleasant experience (if that can be said about root canal)! Dr. Trava is great and I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1478895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2008

Dr. Trava is skilled and empathetic, I cannot imagine a better endodontist. I had two root canals this year and he and his staff are very responsive to any issues that may arise, including the two endos he shares the practice with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1478894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2007

Dr. Trava is the endodontist to go to if you are TERRIFIEd of dental work. Root canals are no fun to begin with, but he made the entire process as comfortable as humanly possible. He took his time, explained everything well and did not seem annoyed at my fears. Highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1478893].votes_count ]]