Rate Dr. Tammy L. Leopold

Dr. Tammy L. Leopold's Ratings

Good doctor, very helpful and kind. Helped solve my problem quickly. Will recommend to friends

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag

DR. TAMMY LEOPOLD IS THE BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER USED..THOUGHTFUL - UNDERSTANDING - HELPFUL DELIGHTFUL..ABSOLUTLEY ADORE HER..I MISS HER VERY VERY MUCH...SHE IS A DREAM OF A DOCTOR....

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag

I've seen Dr. Leopold for 4 years now. She is thorough, polite, respectful, and takes her time with you. When an urgent situation arises, she gets back to you quickly. The office staff is very nice, and I enjoy that it's a small office with a small staff, as it's private and the individualized attention and care is great. I am very happy to have found her!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Tammy Leopold by reading reviews on this site and on Yelp. My appointment lived up to what the reviews claimed it would be. The office is very nice and the receptionist and medical assistant are friendly and really helpful. Dr. Leopold could not have been nicer. The history forms patients fill out are very extensive, and she took the time to review them with me before doing the physical exam, which was the most comprehensive medical examination I have ever had. She is smart, sensitive, a great listener and when she talks it is "with you", not "at you". I would highly recommend Dr. Leopold!!

Submitted May 16, 2010 | flag

When a first visit to a doctor starts with "what can I do for you? " instead of "How are you"? it sets the tone for a pretty unpleasant visit. Dr. Leopold was very low energy and not really interested in getting to know me.

Submitted April 24, 2010 | flag

I've seen Dr. Leopold for years. She's the best doctor I've ever seen, caring thoughtful, thorough. She is never hurried and extremely humble and talks at your level. She has every quality in a good physician anyone could ask for.

Submitted March 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Leopold's professionalism combined with her calm demeanor and confidence allow patients to feel comfortable in her care. She has an excellent office manner, is thorough and takes the time to discuss all physical and mental health issues. She is helpful in referring other health professional. Her office has a lovely, comfortable decor and her competent and confident staff also add to a pleasant medical experience.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2010 | flag

I just left my first appointment with Dr. Leopold must, that had to be the most pleasant doctor's visit I've ever had. Dr. Leopold and her staff were, friendly and professional through out the entire visit, and Dr. Leopold made me feel so comfortable, I almost didn't want to leave. They also have a dog, Maggie, sweetest thing! I would recommend Dr. Leopold to anybody I know looking for a doctor who listens, askes you questions, let's you ask them questions, and basically makes you feel like you're a patient and not a number.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2010 | flag

If you are looking for an extremely good and intelligent doctor who will be honest with you, then Dr. Leopold is the perfect fit for you. She is caring and will take the time to listen to you. She does not rush through your visit. Dr. Leopold will always tell you what she believes to be the best advice. I would not trade her for anyone else.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2010 | flag

Dr. Leopold is the best doctor I've ever had. She is truly caring - she always takes the time to sit with me, explain everything and ask necessary questions. I'm not afraid to be completely honest with her and ask my questions, no matter how stupid I think they may be.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2010 | flag