Rate Dr. Randy Moore

Dr. Randy Moore's Ratings

Dr. Moore was my Mother's surgeon for about 8 years and I couldn't say enough good things about him. He was kind, compassionate, competent and the ultimate professional. He did excellent work on her peripheral vascular disease and always had time for her questions and concerns. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

My father was diagnosed with Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm in 2014. Dr. Randy Moore had his case and transferred us to Edmonton. We didn't actually have a chance to contact Dr. Moore in any way, but all through his assistant. I guess this review is for his staff only. I spoke with Dr. Moore’s assistant on the phone a few times for arranging diagnostic appointments. She sounded impatient and somewhat arrogant. We had no idea what to do and what’s going to happen. And apparently we are asking too many questions on this urgent matter. I had to bring this up. I hope other families and patients don’t have to be treated like this.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

My situation wasn't as serious as many of the comments on here (vericose veins), but Dr. Moore was everything you want in a doctor.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

Randy Moore is the best Dr. my husband and I have ever had the honor to meet. My husband will be having his surgery in January/2014. Dr Moore has gone above and beyond to answer our question and concerns, he truly is a one of a kind surgeon, we are blessed to have him on our side.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2013 | flag

My first review of any doc ever but I had to with dr. Moore! He is AWESOME all around. I just turned 30 and have 3 kids under the age of 5. The pregnancies gave me horrible varicose veins...all of my valves were shot which is surprising as I'm so young to have this problem. He was extremely professional, straight to the point, on time, and really cared about me and my situation. I was also thankful to find that Alberta health care covered my procedures. There was very minimal bruising when done and my legs look fantastic!!! I couldn't have chose a better, more professional, more cooler doctor! Lol. I'd recommend him to anyone!!! Thank you SO much Dr. Moore for helping/fixing me!!!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Randy Moore is one of the most dedicated surgeons I have ever had the privilege to be associated with. He put a new style of stent to repair my aortic aneurism and made me part of a study. During this period, he has been the consummate professional and the best of friends if you want him to be at the same time. He rarely has any time to himself and I have no idea where he finds the energy nor the drive to press himself as much as he does. All I know is I was blessed to have this man give me extended life and will be forever grateful to him. God will have a special place for you Randy and you so deserve the best. All the best to you in the remainder of your life. If there is anything that I can ever do for you, just let me know and I will be there. Take out your trash, weed your garden, ugg, shovel your walk because you gave me the ability to, wash your car or carry your clubs. Have a wonderful life Randy. Gary Kirton

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Moore was knowledgable, professional, careing alway followed up with our mother. My elderly mother was admitted to hospital on her death bed - Dr Moore saved her life. Thank-you so very much.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moore is extremely compassionate and caring physician. He did a beautiful job on my left leg after stripping. I had very little bruising and had complications prior when I tore my minicus in my left knee. He advised me at that time he had concerns that I would develop a DVT in my right leg if we had proceeded to do both. I was extremely grateful that we waited and valued his professional opinion.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr.Randy Moore has been my Dr since 2001 when he operated on my aneurysm and placed a stent. This was one of the first types of surgery done (stent placement through the groin.) Dr. Moore saved my life. He is since been diligent in his follow-up and thorough in explaining my situation. I have two aneurysms that he monitors and I am thankful to have the very best care.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

Very good physician,respectful,good bedside manners, knowledgeable and listens to his patients'concerns.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2010 | flag