Rate Dr. Robert G. Mirsky

Dr. Robert G. Mirsky's Ratings

very caring and patient.explains your conditions very well.I have used him for 15 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1479437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

Awesome bedside manner, takes emergencies, and has been great for the 15+ years that I have been going to him (and referring him to others).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1479436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

Dr. Mirsky has been my doctor for over 30 years. I wouldn't consider going to anyone else!!! I totally trust his opinion. He is OUTSTANDING, never rushed, and has a calm, caring manner. I think the front desk staff is very cold - but I can easily live with that. I wish he would accept more insurance plans - always out of network for us. I would and have for years highly recommended him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1479435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

In my opinion, Dr. Mirsky is an outstanding physician--skilled, compassionate, extremely careful and thorough in his eye examinations. He has been my ophthalmologist for about twenty years and two years ago removed a cataract from my left eye. I had not one moment of discomfort or trouble following this procedure. I totally trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1479434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Not the best bedside manner but knows his stuff inside out. Very intelligent and thinks out of the box. He was my third opinion and was the best so far!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1479433].votes_count ]]