Rate Dr. Hans Dy

Dr. Hans Dy's Ratings

Dr. Dy is a bit of a peculiarity in the medical community in that he actually takes the time to explain things to you in a manner that is understandable and helpful. When my son was born eight years ago, we would trust noone else but Dr. Dy to be his physician. Over the years, he has looked after many of my family members and has proved over and over again that he is a compassionate and knowledgable practitioner. We consider ourselves extremely fortunate to be under his care. - Joe Nasrallah (Ottawa)

Submitted July 30, 2012 | flag

Dr Dy. Has been my family doctor for many years. He was recommended to me by my dentist. I have come to consider Dr. Dy to be a partner in my family's health care. He treats me with respect, and he helps me to make informed decisions about my health care. He takes my concerns seriously, and he answers all my questions patiently. He recently phoned me at home one evening when my pharmacy made an error, and Dr. Dy verified with me that I had not indeed requested the refill my pharmacy had faxed to Dr Dy - this is just one of many examples of Dr. Dy's thoughtfulness and care for his patients. I am very grateful to Dr. Dy for his professionalism, his compassion, and his obvious expertise.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dy has been my doctor for 20 years and has always been helpful, supportive and caring. He also give a lot of relative information in visits.

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dy is a fantastic doctor!! He is kind, patient, and very knowledgeable. He takes time to discuss your problem, history, and anything else that may help him diagnose your issues. He does not treat anything that is not a problem, and explains every action he takes and why he takes it. Not only a very nice experience, but also very informative!!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dy is simply the best doctor I have had - caring, kind, very knowledgeable, and very hard-working (called with my tests results on a Friday night!). Highly recommended.

Submitted July 2, 2010 | flag

Always on time and shares his knowledge unlike a lot of other doctors. My family and I are very lucky to have him.

Submitted March 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Dy is by far the best family doctor I have seen. He always takes time to explain the details of things even if they don't directly affect me so that I have all the information. With all the time he takes for my appointments it always feels like I am his only patient of the day which is a marked difference from my last doctor who used to come into the room with prescription pad and pen in hand rushing to move on to the next patient. I consider myself very very lucky to have gotten on his patient list. I am holding out hope that one day he'll also add my husband.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2009 | flag

takes his time to understand your concerns, and does not rush. Staff has always returned calls in a timely fashion, and Dr. Dy will call and discuss any findings from blood work. I would never hesitate to recommend this doctor...but not sure if he is taking new patients?

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag

I've been with Dr. Dy for ~ 20 years ... have moved ~ 3 hours away and will continue to stay with him as he is just too good to give up!

Submitted July 27, 2009 | flag

Dr Dy is the most helpful and friendly physician I have ever met. He explains everything he does and why he does it, and cares very much about his patients. His office is always clean, and never overbooks his patients.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2009 | flag