You may also like

Rate Dr. Hans Dy

Dr. Hans Dy's Ratings

I have been with Dr. Dy for several years, and even though I've always hated going to doctors, I actually enjoy each and every appt. I reluctantly go to. I can't even compare Dr. Dy to anyone because he is in a class all by himself. Everyone is 100% correct about his detailed explanations and he has even drawn pictures on the tissue paper you lie on...fabulous! He spent God knows how much money on his education and he FREELY shares his knowledge with everyone. It's apparent he is a strong believer in preventative medicine and wants his patients to be their own doctors as well. Dr. Dy is definitely in his field for all the right reasons, and I wish every doctor was exactly like him. It sounds strange, but aside from his vast knowledge and compassion, he is actually a fun doctor! A true gem....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2841301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I have been with Dr. Dy for almost 20 years and his care has been beyond superior. He has taken on my two children and recently when my husband could not get the help he needed with his own physician, Dr. Dy and his staff were kind enough to help us out. I know how busy physicians can be, finding the time to put patients and their families first no matter what is an amazing gift. Great care, great doctor, great staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2818511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

terrific doctor looks after 3 generations of my family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Dy is a bit of a peculiarity in the medical community in that he actually takes the time to explain things to you in a manner that is understandable and helpful. When my son was born eight years ago, we would trust noone else but Dr. Dy to be his physician. Over the years, he has looked after many of my family members and has proved over and over again that he is a compassionate and knowledgable practitioner. We consider ourselves extremely fortunate to be under his care. - Joe Nasrallah (Ottawa)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1479770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr Dy. Has been my family doctor for many years. He was recommended to me by my dentist. I have come to consider Dr. Dy to be a partner in my family's health care. He treats me with respect, and he helps me to make informed decisions about my health care. He takes my concerns seriously, and he answers all my questions patiently. He recently phoned me at home one evening when my pharmacy made an error, and Dr. Dy verified with me that I had not indeed requested the refill my pharmacy had faxed to Dr Dy - this is just one of many examples of Dr. Dy's thoughtfulness and care for his patients. I am very grateful to Dr. Dy for his professionalism, his compassion, and his obvious expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1479769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Dr. Dy has been my doctor for 20 years and has always been helpful, supportive and caring. He also give a lot of relative information in visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1479768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Dy is a fantastic doctor!! He is kind, patient, and very knowledgeable. He takes time to discuss your problem, history, and anything else that may help him diagnose your issues. He does not treat anything that is not a problem, and explains every action he takes and why he takes it. Not only a very nice experience, but also very informative!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1479767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

Dr. Dy is simply the best doctor I have had - caring, kind, very knowledgeable, and very hard-working (called with my tests results on a Friday night!). Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1479766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Always on time and shares his knowledge unlike a lot of other doctors. My family and I are very lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1479765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. Dy is by far the best family doctor I have seen. He always takes time to explain the details of things even if they don't directly affect me so that I have all the information. With all the time he takes for my appointments it always feels like I am his only patient of the day which is a marked difference from my last doctor who used to come into the room with prescription pad and pen in hand rushing to move on to the next patient. I consider myself very very lucky to have gotten on his patient list. I am holding out hope that one day he'll also add my husband.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1479764].votes_count ]]