Dr. Walter F. Combs

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 29/01/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Walter F. Combs has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.3
RID: 3589965

29/10/13 5 5 1 1 Very rushed. Came in for an ongoing SERIOUS issue (severe headaches and back pain)....he always cut me off as I was explaining issues/possibilities/symptoms to him. I was in and out in 5 mins or less with a losey piece of paper with exercises to do....after I told him I stretch everyday......worst expierence of my life....drs like this are the reason why I wait sooo long to get because its usually useless to go to the drs.....I feel like I wasted his time......and this isnt the first expierence like this at rancho family medical group......
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 2151906
21/05/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Walter Combs has been our family Dr for 23 years. You do not have a rating high enough for him or his staff. Extremely professional, knowledgeable, helpful and compassionate.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1570564
25/10/11 3 2 2 3 Always feel rushed. Does not take time to get to know his patients. Been going for awhile and never remembers anyone from our family or anything about our treatments.  Respond
RID: 1334898
12/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Combs has been my doctor since I was 10, and now he is my daughters doctor too. He is thorough and personal. He really cares about his patients health, physical, mental, and spiritual. He worked with me when I didnt have insurance to make sure I got the care I needed at a price that was affordable to me. His staff is friendly and courteous. I can always get an appointment same day.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 1269542
11/10/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. combs is a terrific health professional. he takes time with you and makes sure you are clear about how best to treat whatever condition you have. i have several friends who also feel very comfortable with Dr. combs. Great doctor !
RID: 1126009
12/03/10 5 5 5 5 Took care of my son when we thought he had appendicitis! Thank God he did not have it. Great doctor. He does medical mission work in Haiti too. he is an honest and trustworthy doctor.
RID: 1120096
04/03/10 5 5 5 5 Great doctor. Always takes care of all my medical problems.Very knowledgeable
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 877730
04/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Combs is always ready to help you if he can. He will not rush you out of his office. Makes sure that he has answered all of your questions before you leave. We are totally satisfied with this doctor. 5 stars
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 159324
26/02/07 5 5 5 A very personable, caring doctor who takes the time to talk with you.