Rate Dr. Walter F. Combs

Dr. Walter F. Combs's Ratings

eww

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Very rushed. Came in for an ongoing SERIOUS issue (severe headaches and back pain)....he always cut me off as I was explaining issues/possibilities/symptoms to him. I was in and out in 5 mins or less with a losey piece of paper with exercises to do....after I told him I stretch everyday......worst expierence of my life....drs like this are the reason why I wait sooo long to get because its usually useless to go to the drs.....I feel like I wasted his time......and this isnt the first expierence like this at rancho family medical group......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Dr Walter Combs has been our family Dr for 23 years. You do not have a rating high enough for him or his staff. Extremely professional, knowledgeable, helpful and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Always feel rushed. Does not take time to get to know his patients. Been going for awhile and never remembers anyone from our family or anything about our treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

Dr. Combs has been my doctor since I was 10, and now he is my daughters doctor too. He is thorough and personal. He really cares about his patients health, physical, mental, and spiritual. He worked with me when I didnt have insurance to make sure I got the care I needed at a price that was affordable to me. His staff is friendly and courteous. I can always get an appointment same day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

Dr. combs is a terrific health professional. he takes time with you and makes sure you are clear about how best to treat whatever condition you have. i have several friends who also feel very comfortable with Dr. combs. Great doctor !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2010

Took care of my son when we thought he had appendicitis! Thank God he did not have it. Great doctor. He does medical mission work in Haiti too. he is an honest and trustworthy doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Great doctor. Always takes care of all my medical problems.Very knowledgeable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Dr. Combs is always ready to help you if he can. He will not rush you out of his office. Makes sure that he has answered all of your questions before you leave. We are totally satisfied with this doctor. 5 stars

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

A very personable, caring doctor who takes the time to talk with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480368].votes_count ]]