Rate Dr. Marna Zinatelli

Dr. Marna Zinatelli's Ratings

I can't say enough positive things about my year and a half experience (7 years ago) with Marna. I have recommended her to four people since then who have all come back to me raving about how amazing she is compared to anyone else they ever saw. Yes psychological services are underfunded through typical work insurance plans, but Marna costs about the same you will pay elsewhere, and was worth every penny in my view. I would not be where I am today without her (and that is money well spent).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

I agree with all the comments previously made. Dr. Zinatelli is definitely one of the good ones. She is caring, kind, empathetic and allows client to see things from different perspective. She definitely is able to come up with solutions. Plus she has a good sense of humour, which always helps, especially in tense situations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

Fantastic on so many levels; knowledgable, kind, caring and extremely professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

Dr. Zinatelli is a wonderful and caring practitioner. She is knowledgeable and very compassionate towards her patients. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Zinatelly is an amazing doctor, she had helped me so so much I am truly thankful for that. Very knowledgeable, caring, soft spoken and just plain nice!! best therapist i have ever had. i agree that its too bad OHIP does not cover Psychologists. Regardless that, Dr. Zinatelly is amazing!! I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Extremely competent, caring and client focused. Allows clients to progress at their own speed and is always supportive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr Z is fantastic on so many levels, due to her professionalism, truly caring nature, and the knowledge she possesses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Very insightful and caring. Made a huge difference in my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2009

Awesome doctor, knows her stuff and knows when to push and when to back off, which is really important in therapy. Like the other posts, I too with OHIP covered psychologists, I am only covered for 4 session per year, then have to pay myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2009

I agree with the 2 previous people. She always returns calls in a timely manner and is focused on you for the hour you are with her. Nothing to complain about except the cost

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480731].votes_count ]]