Rate Dr. R.J. Jim Emslie

Dr. R.J. Jim Emslie's Ratings

Dr. Emslie has never been any help at all. He has never effectively treated any of my medical issues.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor. He has been our family dr for 15 years. He has treated a wide range of illnesses and picked up on a rare thryoid issue with my son. He is easy to talk to, and discuss solutions that meet your lifestyle. He is open to alternative solutions even if he is not familiar. He is outstanding - the best!

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

Awesome doctor! I've been with Dr. Emslie for 31 years. He is kind, knowledgeable, and always has time for his patients.

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

GREAT DOCTOR VERY HELPFULL HE IS ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND.VERY THOUROUGH.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2012 | flag

I've had him for 12 years now and he is the most compassionate, caring and understanding doctor I've ever had. I've been through some very trying times and he's always been there to listen without prejudice. It's too bad he is so busy with surgeries, or I would be recommending him to my friends and family.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag

I will never change Doctors.. My arrents and I were his fathers patient before him.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jim has been providing me with exemplary care for over 30 years now. He is attentive, kind, dedicated, knowledgable, respectful and honest. He is totally sincere - a doctor for all the right reasons! I am deeply grateful for him in my life.

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Emslie has been my GP for the past 25 years. Through my childhood, adolescence and into my adult life - he's treated me with the utmost respect and care. He is truly an amazing man and a very talented doctor!

Submitted Dec. 16, 2010 | flag

Tremendous doctor,caring and compassionate and someone who genuinely interested in your well being. I feel so lucky to have had Jim as my doctor for the last 25 years

Submitted Nov. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Emslie has been my family Dr. for years, and before him I was his father's patient. All together it has been 35 years. I recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2009 | flag