Rate Dr. R.J. Jim Emslie

Dr. R.J. Jim Emslie's Ratings

Dr. Emslie has been my doctor for 20 years and he is such a great guy and doctor. I put my entire faith in him and his practice. Very personable, great bedside manner. Even though I'm not in often I enjoy my visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Emslie has never been any help at all. He has never effectively treated any of my medical issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Excellent doctor. He has been our family dr for 15 years. He has treated a wide range of illnesses and picked up on a rare thryoid issue with my son. He is easy to talk to, and discuss solutions that meet your lifestyle. He is open to alternative solutions even if he is not familiar. He is outstanding - the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1481388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Awesome doctor! I've been with Dr. Emslie for 31 years. He is kind, knowledgeable, and always has time for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1481387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR VERY HELPFULL HE IS ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND.VERY THOUROUGH.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1481386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2012

I've had him for 12 years now and he is the most compassionate, caring and understanding doctor I've ever had. I've been through some very trying times and he's always been there to listen without prejudice. It's too bad he is so busy with surgeries, or I would be recommending him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1481385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2011

I will never change Doctors.. My arrents and I were his fathers patient before him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1481384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Dr. Jim has been providing me with exemplary care for over 30 years now. He is attentive, kind, dedicated, knowledgable, respectful and honest. He is totally sincere - a doctor for all the right reasons! I am deeply grateful for him in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1481383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Emslie has been my GP for the past 25 years. Through my childhood, adolescence and into my adult life - he's treated me with the utmost respect and care. He is truly an amazing man and a very talented doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1481382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2010

Tremendous doctor,caring and compassionate and someone who genuinely interested in your well being. I feel so lucky to have had Jim as my doctor for the last 25 years

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1481381].votes_count ]]