Dr. Steve Finnegan

Rate Dr. Steve Finnegan

Dr. Steve Finnegan's Ratings

Dr. Finnegan is my ANGEL. Not only saving my life 4 times, he's knowledgeable, courteous, effective, positive & a FRIEND. GOD BLESS U STEPHEN!

Submitted May 5, 2012 | flag

october 4 I had surgery in High River Hospital. I met with Dr. Fiinegan for pre op consoltation when I left his office I had 100%+ confidence in him. My confidence was even boosted after surgery. Best ever I am so greatful for the anesthesiolist that he is and the personal care and concerns he expressed

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

Barely ever in his office - nice, but old school paternalistic, especially to women.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

Condescending 'know it all', made me feel like a 2 yo for bringing my sick daughter in. We were worried, but he said some harsh things to our family.

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

Exceptional physician. He takes the time to listen and help and is very respectful. I wish he would take new patients as I am only able to see him at the High River Hospital.

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag

By far the best, thorough, knowlegeable & genuinely interested FAMILY DR. I've ever known!!! To bad his priority is in the hospital. Office hours are poor. Steve, YOU'RE SMASHING!!!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2010 | flag

He is a fabulous doctor! Dr. Finnegan is so knowledgable, and has such a wonderful bedside manner. He is very easy to talk to....he makes you feel so at ease, and so comfortable. He also took the time to do research on topics other doctors simply ignored. I will continue seeing him for as long as he practices here! He was so great with my kids too! And his staff is great. The ONLY bad thing about him is he's only in once a week:(

Submitted June 25, 2007 | flag

The only bad thing about Dr. Finnegan is that he is only in the office one day a week and often you have to wait for him to come from the hospital. Otherwise, he's fantastic, even for those who aren't having the "happy juice"! I was very comfortable with him and he really listened to what I had to say. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2007 | flag

All the girls love him when he comes around with special juice to releive contractions.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2007 | flag