Dr. Fredric Grossman

Dr. Fredric Grossman

Rate Dr. Fredric Grossman

Dr. Fredric Grossman's Ratings

competent, friendly, on time, nice to see an office that cares

Submitted Jan. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Grossman is the best dentist I've ever had. He helped me a great deal when another dentist in the city mistreated my wisdom tooth. Excellent doctor!!!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2009 | flag

I feel that the office provides excellent health care and they make me feel relaxed.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2007 | flag

A very knowlegdeable, personable, helpful practisioner, with a wonderful chair-side manner. Easily puts patients at ease, possibly to making one feel that they aren't at the dentist. The staff is also very friendly, work well together as a team, and seem extremely genuine. Appointments are punctual. The hygenists are very personable, too. Always a positive feeling when visiting this dental office!!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2007 | flag

excellent, thorough dentist who makes dentistry comfortable

Submitted May 4, 2007 | flag

Have been seeing Dr. Grossman since I was a kid. He is a wonderful dentist, has great staff. Would definately recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2007 | flag