Dr. Albert E. Telfeian

Dr. Albert E. Telfeian

Rate Dr. Albert E. Telfeian

Dr. Albert E. Telfeian's Ratings

Dr. Telfeian is an awesome Doctor! He was knowledgeable and VERY helpful with getting our son's situation with his skull development sorted out. HOWEVER. When trying to get the helmet situation worked out, it took nearly 3 months to finally see the orthopedic doctors who were responsible for making the helmet. His staff is not the greatest and really needs to get there stuff together. We shouldn't have had to call them multiple times JUST to get the referral process in motion. 3 Weeks after the appointment, the referral hadn't even been sent to the plastic surgeon we needed to see. Her office also took forever. But I would like reiterate that Dr. Telfeian is GREAT!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

extremely satisfied with my second opinion visit, very informative

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Telfeian did surgery on me nov 22 ..when I first met him it was like talking to a family member...he listened to everything I said...this was my 5th back surgery...i have had constant leg pain for over 2 years.i am happy 2 say it was gone when i woke up...He is by far the best dr. Before surgery he came in and marked my back and spent over 15 min talking to my husband about what he was doing..he told him when i was in operating room i wasn't his patient i was his wife, meaning he was taking care of me the way he would want his wife to be treated..I have never had a surgeon that took the time to talk to my husbandthey all would mark my back and would be gone in less than a min. So very happy with him, I will continue to recommend him to everyone that needs a neuro surgeon. Words cannot express how thankful I am to have found him.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr Telfeian is absoultely the best Dr. He has done 3 surgeries on me. He treated me like i was family. Highly reccommended.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Telfeian and his staff performed in the most professional manner I as a parent have ever experienced with a medical team. Dr. T operated on my 16 year old son and removed a schwammona from between my sons 2nd and 3rd vertebra within his spine. He carefully explained everything it could have been. His treatment during the 5 week time frame when we first met the doctor to after the surgery was top notch! He is #1 in my book and I would highly recommend him to anyone that might be having any type of back issue.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

He made me feel very calm and hopeful at a dangerous, terrifying time. His skillful surgery allowed me to heal from partial paralysis and is still keeping me mobile six years later. I've referred many patients to his office and will continue to.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Telfeian stopped all of my pain and I have not had any more problems with my neck. It has been awesome to be able to sleep and work with no pain .Thank you very much . BarbR

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Telfeian takes time to listen with a heart full of compassion. That alone is as important as almost anything in the before,during,after surgery and the healing, physically & emotionally!!

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

Had C5 C6 disk replacement, excellent doctor! Extremely professional and talented physician. He and his office staff were a pleasure to deal with. Thank You Dr Telfeian and Barbie

Submitted Aug. 16, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Telfeian's for over two years now and he performed a microlumbardiscectomy on me a little over two years ago. He is always professional, empathetic, personable, kind, and knowledgeable about all things medical. Even though he always takes his time with his patients somehow he is always punctual. His staff is kind and friendly and will do everything they can to get you an appointment quickly and always returns messages the day they are received. I would trust anyone to this man's expertise and will never let another surgeon perform surgery on me if he could do so. I STRONGLY urge anyone in need of neurosurgical care in the West Texas- Eastern New Mexico region to meet with Dr. Telfeian first.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2009 | flag