Dr. Albert E. Telfeian

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Albert E. Telfeian has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: how many children has he done surgery on?    Email me    Answer it

Neurosurgeon-related: nervous system, cervical and lumbar spine problems, brain tumors, neurovascular problems, peripheral nerve problems, neurological surgery, brain and spinal cord tumors, skull-base surgery, brachytherapy, aneurysm surgery, epilepsy surgery, neurological surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5666614
21/07/14 5 5 5 5 extremely satisfied with my second opinion visit, very informative
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

06/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 3619808
27/11/13 4 5 5 5 Dr. Telfeian did surgery on me nov 22 ..when I first met him it was like talking to a family member...he listened to everything I said...this was my 5th back surgery...i have had constant leg pain for over 2 years.i am happy 2 say it was gone when i woke up...He is by far the best dr. Before surgery he came in and marked my back and spent over 15 min talking to my husband about what he was doing..he told him when i was in operating room i wasn't his patient i was his wife, meaning he was taking care of me the way he would want his wife to be treated..I have never had a surgeon that took the time to talk to my husbandthey all would mark my back and would be gone in less than a min. So very happy with him, I will continue to recommend him to everyone that needs a neuro surgeon. Words cannot express how thankful I am to have found him.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Albert" to "Albert E."

21/09/13 SYSTEM: State changed from "NJ" to "RI", City changed from "NEPTUNE" to "PROVIDENCE"
RID: 2424249
13/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Telfeian is absoultely the best Dr. He has done 3 surgeries on me. He treated me like i was family. Highly reccommended.
RID: 1650940
02/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Telfeian and his staff performed in the most professional manner I as a parent have ever experienced with a medical team. Dr. T operated on my 16 year old son and removed a schwammona from between my sons 2nd and 3rd vertebra within his spine. He carefully explained everything it could have been. His treatment during the 5 week time frame when we first met the doctor to after the surgery was top notch! He is #1 in my book and I would highly recommend him to anyone that might be having any type of back issue.
RID: 1541404
19/09/11 4 4 5 5 He made me feel very calm and hopeful at a dangerous, terrifying time. His skillful surgery allowed me to heal from partial paralysis and is still keeping me mobile six years later. I've referred many patients to his office and will continue to.
RID: 1508365
09/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Telfeian stopped all of my pain and I have not had any more problems with my neck. It has been awesome to be able to sleep and work with no pain .Thank you very much . BarbR
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 1424405
25/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Telfeian takes time to listen with a heart full of compassion. That alone is as important as almost anything in the before,during,after surgery and the healing, physically & emotionally!!  Respond
RID: 1229611
16/08/10 5 5 5 5 Had C5 C6 disk replacement, excellent doctor! Extremely professional and talented physician. He and his office staff were a pleasure to deal with. Thank You Dr Telfeian and Barbie
RID: 781898
05/02/09 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Telfeian's for over two years now and he performed a microlumbardiscectomy on me a little over two years ago. He is always professional, empathetic, personable, kind, and knowledgeable about all things medical. Even though he always takes his time with his patients somehow he is always punctual. His staff is kind and friendly and will do everything they can to get you an appointment quickly and always returns messages the day they are received. I would trust anyone to this man's expertise and will never let another surgeon perform surgery on me if he could do so. I STRONGLY urge anyone in need of neurosurgical care in the West Texas- Eastern New Mexico region to meet with Dr. Telfeian first.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 126232
04/02/07 5 4 5 Dr. Telfeian was very knowledgable about my sons condition and treated us very well. He performed a Posterior Fossa Decompression and Laminectomy on my son and evrything went without problems.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal