Rate Dr. Michael Smith

Dr. Michael Smith's Ratings

The best damned bum doctor to work on my butt.... Never gets "behind" on his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

GOLDEN DOCTOR, GOLDEN STAFF! LOVE HIM! A Doctor for 'THE PEOPLE'! Anybody to be in his care is blessed. This is the 'go to' place for your Colonoscopy or Gastroscopy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr Smith is the kindest and most caring doctor I've ever had. During a visit to get results for my colonoscopy, he asked why I use a cane. Long story short he will be doing injections in my back. He was the first doctor to order an MRI to be done. My family doctor, no name mentioned, told me just to give it time and my back would get better on it's own(3 plus years ago I fell on cement). Dr Smith is my saviour and hero!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

not sure if colonoscopy was actually performed as i was out on demerol and i felt nothing after...first time i did this i had a lot of gas and some discomfort after the procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2011

I was very nervous since this was my first colonoscopy but I found both Dr. Smith and his staff wonderful, very caring and efficient. I wouldn't want to go to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Dr. Smith is a very friendly and caring doctor who is always there to answer questions and help in any way he can. His staff is also very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Makes a very uncomfortable experience as pleasant as it can be. You're in and then you're out - no extra fuss.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2010

An excellent doctor. Always there to answer any questions/concerns that you might have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2010

The Best...simply the BEST! He is an encyclopedia of knowledge and goes the extra step to make sure he has covered all his bases with you before just shoving you off or referring you somewhere else. He did my CY back in 2003 and I think he is brilliant. His staff at the Colon Centre are top notch and add to the "positive atmosphere" there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2009

For a specialist I found Dr. Smith to be most personable. He actually took an interest in me. It was my first colonoscopy and I was very surprised at how comfortable I felt while in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483169].votes_count ]]