Rate Dr. Frank S. Rotolo

Dr. Frank S. Rotolo's Ratings

Dr. Rotolo has now done two surgeries for me; a bowel re-section and then gall bladder removal. I recovered ver well from both surgeries and feel he dod an excellent jo. He is kind and takes the time to thoroughly explain the procedure and answer all your questions. I have COMPLETE confidence in his abilities and highly recommend him. His secretary, Carole, is also very nice and efficient. Together, they make a very well-oiled machine and I have no complaints what so ever.

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag

My GYN highly recommended Dr. Rotolo after being diagnosed with appendicitis. Our initial meeting in the emergency room left me feeling confident in his care. My surgery was completed the following morning and I feel great. Even the incisions look good. Thanks Dr Rotolo to you and your staff for acting promptly and efficiently.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rotolo and his staff are amazing. Carole was extremely helpful with scheduling my surgery and finishing all the paperwork. I was initially seen on Monday and had surgery Friday. I recovered quickly and was back to work on Thursday. The incision sites are already fading and it hasn't even been 2 weeks since having my gallbladder removed. Everything went exactly as Dr.Rotolo explained. I would highly recommend him!

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rotolo was kind enough to fit me in on the same day that I called. I was in horrible pain, due to a screwed-up gallbladder. He yanked it out within 36 hours, and boy do I feel better! I have hardly any pain, just a touch of soreness. I'm thankful that I was routed in the direction of such a fine surgeon.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rotolo, Dr. Ross and Carol are for sure the very best!! I can assure you that you could not be in better hands...no way!! Thanks you all for everything you do. Hugs, Robin

Submitted July 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rotolo is the best! I had my gull bladder out. He was recommended to me by a doctor friend and I could not have been happier! I have since recommended him to someone else for their gull bladder and they are just as happy as I am. He is wonderful.

Submitted May 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rotolo was recommended to me by my gyn. He removed by gallbladder. I went home from the hospital the same day and did not have any problems at all. Hardly had any pain. He was very nice and answered all my questions.

Submitted May 26, 2009 | flag

VERY COMPENTENT, along with Dr. Ross, they make a great team.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2008 | flag

I appreciated that Dr. Rotolo did not condescend to me and addressed me as an adult and educated woman. Everything was explained clearly and all questions were answered. His personality really came through in pre-op and in the operating room. The conversation was cheerful, if you can imagine, and I was put at great easy. I recommend him without reservation.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2008 | flag

When he was my mothers doctor he did not answer any of the questions we asked. He was not what we wanted in a surgen!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2008 | flag