Rate Dr. Ian Ledger

Dr. Ian Ledger's Ratings

He's great! I may not be fixed completely and ART may be painful, but he's a great doctor. I only wish other MD's had his personality and caring mannerisms. I would recommend him to anyone and he is worth the wait. He's very knowledgeable as well. His secretary Angela should be noted as well. When you need to get in, she will really try to get that appointment for you. It is hard to get in on short notice because he is booked solid. If only he was a miracle maker...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

Dr. Ledger has been able to resolve issues within 6 a.r.t sessions that weren't fixed after many months of Physiotherapy. I think he's just incredible...his mission is to make sure your issues are resolved, rather then just get you to continue to come back so he can keep getting paid. He is also extremely kind, friendly, and has a great sense of humour. It's a refreshing change!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2012

This guy is exceptional! Waited 15 minuets, and it was well worth it. I assume the reason you may wait is because of the uncompromising service – he prepped me with specific exercises that really helped.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

wow! Dr. Ledger is awesome! i hurt my back at work in october last year and by march physio has only got me 30-40% of my mobility back. I was referred to Dr. Ledger and 6 visits later i felt better than before my injury. i have now been "better" for 5 months. he is the most honest truthfull doctor i have seen in my life. if he feels that anything other than his treatments will help he does not hesitate to make sugestions. he's in it to help not for the $ which is very rare these days. highly recomend!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

This chiropractor keeps people waiting at least a half hour as he double books appointments. However, he does apologize for keeping you waiting so you do feel better about it. He used the dry needling and ART on me and I haven't found any improvement in my condition yet. The dry needling hurts quite a bit. My condition feels worse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Ian is a Wonderful Doctor and has great insight and knowledge. We rate him as Top Dog Chiropractor and ART Therapist. His area of expertise has only increased as he has educated himself in so many areas that are helpful to chronic back patients. Thanks Ian.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

Helped me with a sacro-iliac problem with a technique called dry needling - I must say that I was skeptical but ultimately was amazed at the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2010

Someone that is really on top of his game. Helped my son with baseball injury and truly shows that he cares, don't see that much anymore...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2009

Excellent doctor, caring and concerned about your health. Referred me to specialist to improve my pain. His accupuncture techniques are amazing and work beyond belief. Highly recommended. Also, his massage therapist on staff works magic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2009

When I found myself unable to walk oneday I didn't know who to call to help me... so I began with Dr. Ledger, not only did he help me, but he put me in contact with others who could further help me... I am walking now and I thank him everyday. He never kept me waiting and was always very kind, helpful and cheerful.. I refer all my clients to him... he is wonderful...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483540].votes_count ]]